Under Current Evolution 9, and Star Trek

• Thread starter crossouttheiis
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

crossouttheiis

Ha I am not sure. If not I might make my own. Thanks though. Still been battling spider mites. They seem to be gone. Plants doing well

U

UCtestn

Having to have the bulbs above the canopy like you do it would likely be best to throw them horizontal with some bat wings. It would be a low cost fix to get more light on the plants and beef up your harvest. IMO

^ What he said. Bulbs send lights sideways, not down. You're hurting your yield. You'll notice all vertical bulb grows have the bulbs at the plant height, anything above the canopy even a couple inches, should be horizontal and preferably in some sort of reflector.

C

crossouttheiis

^ What he said. Bulbs send lights sideways, not down. You're hurting your yield. You'll notice all vertical bulb grows have the bulbs at the plant height, anything above the canopy even a couple inches, should be horizontal and preferably in some sort of reflector.

If you check out jacks first grow... just the bottom of the bulbs were barely into the canopy and he did fine. This is as low as my center bulbs can go since it has filled in with bud now. If you look at all the lights around aside from the center they are well into the canopy :). and the most intense light comes from the center of the bulb and deacreses intensity the more angle it has away from the center if that makes sense. The plants just got way to big. Next run will be a lot more managable plants. The buds are getting huge.

C

crossouttheiis

35g might be sooner than you think...

thats interesting? have any idea when it is supposed to be released? depending on the price. I might have to build my own. mrdizzle suggested a good website that has seemless buckets and can have holes drilled to your specifications :).

U

UCtestn

If you check out jacks first grow... just the bottom of the bulbs were barely into the canopy and he did fine.

Yep, saw that. More importantly I also saw where he corrected it for his second grow and put the lamps much lower.

This is as low as my center bulbs can go since it has filled in with bud now. If you look at all the lights around aside from the center they are well into the canopy :). and the most intense light comes from the center of the bulb and deacreses intensity the more angle it has away from the center if that makes sense. The plants just got way to big. Next run will be a lot more managable plants. The buds are getting huge.

It looks good, but I believe you would get more efficiency horizontal at this point since they've become unmanageable for the vert bulbs.

Looks good either way, I'll stay tuned for updates.

C

crossouttheiis

http://i298.invalid.com/albums/mm275/cruzma1/Mobile%20Uploads/130.jpg

I like how things are looking

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

Frosty as fuck. Makes me horny.

Sugar_lips_by_CaptainKellay.jpg

C

crossouttheiis

My buddy owed me a favor for some past help so while I am on vacation.... he cropped everything for me. We will see how it all turns out but things are looking amazing :)

jimmyhoffa59

jimmyhoffa59

Waiting for some good CLEAR closeups without the halloween lights. Lets see how it goes bud.

C

crossouttheiis

lucky bastard

I trimmed for five days straight ten hour days lol....i think it was earned lol

Tru dat! Let's see some more eye candy so I can crossouttheiis and dot the T's... :cool

Im in santa cruz til the fifth if any of you guys around want to hook up some cuttings hahaha then back to oregon to dried and manicured bud

L

Loverocketer ~

The genetics ~

I'm in Pleasanton, about an hour from you. If you're into BOG or SOL (SPICE OF LIFE & BUSHY OLDER GROWER) GEAR - PM me, or email me @ [email protected].

Why Santa Cruz?

C

crossouttheiis

I'm in Pleasanton, about an hour from you. If you're into BOG or SOL (SPICE OF LIFE & BUSHY OLDER GROWER) GEAR - PM me, or email me @ [email protected].

Why Santa Cruz?

Well I grew up there and I visit my family for the holidays every year...good place to retire I think but I am far from that at this point. I love coming down here to surf though can't keep me away lol

C

crossouttheiis

Final thoughts and review

So we ended up at just under five pounds total....

thoughts for improvement:

1. No bugs at any point in my grow... We threw in some old equiptment which I didnt know had been used in a grow with mites. I didnt post this because there wasnt that much interest in my thread... One plant the biggest one had to be tossed.

2. Plants needed to be flipped sooner. The center four 1000 couldnt be as low as they really could have been. All of our outside lights were at an appropriate height. Newest set up has 50" centers and I am not going to let the plants as big as this round.

3. Im going to be throwing in co2.

All in all this strain needs to go after next round if I cant improve on it. I know the pheno type we have produces frosty as fuck.... But regardless the medium yield has been low. Outdoor this plant 8 feet tall only pulled a pound with tlc all the way through. I love what it produces but cant afford to keep running it if this is the case.

C

crossouttheiis

well at least im not getting anymore sarcastic responses but some would be nice... dont think I will be doing another log after the one I have in the diy section... not the reaction i was really looking for.

I want to give props to nuclear strains sat. ops for hooking it up... previews of the new gear i picked up.... sour bubble, bogbubble, and some blue sat. x ogk :)

wish me luck tomorrow I need it lol...

Top Bottom