Under current owners, what nutrients?

• Thread starter Headach
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

Headach

Have anyone experiment with different nutrients line up?

From what Dan told me, Canna works probably the best in UC.

Other that also worked pretty well are H&G.

What are you guys using out there?

UCMENOW

UCMENOW

Kiss

Hey Headache any highly soluable, clean nutrient should work well in that system. Don't over think it.......check out the 10+ threads on this site using UC's and follow the leads of the ones doing best.

Get focused on your environment as this is probably your biggest limiting factor.....if not your genetics.

In my various conversations with UC Head Quarters they've probably recommended to me 5+ different nutes, and they all worked for me.....BTW, that's the moral of the story =)

H

Headach

JK, i have no idea, that is what he told me. I want to hear why my self also as i am skeptical as you.

UCMENOW, i have a sealed room dailed in pretty good. Only downside is probably the air pump sitting in the room.

Just wanted to see what other peepz are using.

UCMENOW

UCMENOW

I heard Canna pays Current Culture a royalty for referals......hehehehe.....just talking shit.

I'm sure if you ask Daniel, he'll tell you it's cause Canna is simple, just like the UC. Not over complicating things is a key to success with gardening in general, especially for fairly novice growers.

I doubt you need to be skeptical.....but you should keep seeking information, that'll get you further than a specific brand of nutrient.

Ben Derdundat

Ben Derdundat

H&G Baby!

Do you realy want to know my opinion???:D

I guess I might be a little bias though...

HGLogo
TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Man,
Ben I thought you were busting out a coupon for H&G for a sec. :D

You ever get any negative signs in your plants from the iron content?
I hear that the H&G is the shiznit, and that is about the only negative I've heard.

B

BavarianFarmer

Why has no one used the General Hydroponics trio? It's one of the oldest perfected recipes of nutrients on the market as opposed to all the new flashy stuff thats made in smaller ghetto facilities equalling to inconsistent batches of nutes. (just what i've heard) Any insight on this? I'm new into all this and want to get an undercurrent as soon as I can afford!
Bavarian farmer.

UCMENOW

UCMENOW

Gh + uc = thc

Some of the best fruit I've seen has come using the GH 3 Part.....maybe a little Epsom.

BF.....keep us posted on your journey into planet UC.:very_first_smiley:

B

BavarianFarmer

Some of the best fruit I've seen has come using the GH 3 Part.....maybe a little Epsom.

BF.....keep us posted on your journey into planet UC.:very_first_smiley:
Oh I will! Right now I'm just learning as much as I can and trying to save up some money and move to a bigger place. All I got right now is this little girl!! Which is 47 days old and now flowering under a 400w HPS in a powergrower with GH nutes. She's an autoflower onyx.

I took this picture this morning and used the flash this time. It added some cool color effects... It's hard to take pictures now cause the HPS is so crazy bright orange compared to the MH.

IMG 0983
Onespark

Onespark

Trying a 13XXL system with the GH three part now to find out. Let you all know how it goes. Just moved plants from aero to the 13 Gal buckets. Running all three parts at 450 ppm. Foliar sprayed with B1 yesterday. I have never been a fan of GH and I have not used it much but started playing with it in some GH buckets to get moms jumping faster and the growth of the plants is big, fast, healthy & strong so thought... why not in the DWC?

Chemdog #4
Strawberry Kush
Purple Elephant
Blue Elephant
White Elephant
Elephant
Jedi 41
Vampire

COCOLOCO

COCOLOCO

HG Aqua FLakes
HG Root Excel (start to week 3 of flower)
Great White (start to week 2 of flower)
BO Cal/Mag (start to finish)
HG MultiZyme (veg/ week 3-4 flower)
HCO Bushmaster (Foliar- 10-14 days flower)
AN Bud Blood (week 1 flower)
Bloombastic (weeks 2-preflush)
HG BudXL ( weeks 3- preflush)
HCO Gravity (3 weeks before harvest)

COCOLOCO

COCOLOCO

HOW COULD I FORGET HG DRIP CLEAN? Drip Clean is crucial!!! Start to pre flush.

S

Scuba Snacks

yeah heard the same thing, guys from H&G say that running drip clean with any nutrient line would make it better no doubt

TheBioMaster

TheBioMaster

Will CNS17 formula hold up in a UC system? Wont it gunk up the syem after time?

COCOLOCO

COCOLOCO

I stay away from the staggerred delivery, heavy carbonate and sulphate derived stuff... I go high octain nitrates,oxides, chelates.etc. Thats where its at in high metabolism hydro..Less residual, lower salts, more available to the plant..IMO

TheBioMaster

TheBioMaster

Which nutrients specifically are you refering to cocoloco?

Peace

COCOLOCO

COCOLOCO

Still waiting for a True GOLD Super Nutrient. Being premium and multi chelate sources for each element. NO CARBONATE,SULPHATE or HEAVY METAL CHELATE. Example (Calcium) Nitrate, Aminoate, Proteinate, Carbohydronate, Glucoheptonate, Citrate, Oxide, Chloride. For each element across the board. That would be the Shiz. Would be pricey but you would have unbelievable growth rates and yields probly greatly cut down veg time.

Latest posts

Top Bottom