Under Current ?'s

• Thread starter ohboy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

burnzalot

thanx for the comments. I think there is something to be said for lower doses, no flush etc. I wonder if the ak, chronic, and other strains heath grows are low feeders. I have only grown the chemdog and I peak at 1800....that being said I dont continuously feed, and I have never tried feeding less, I think I will try. I have had great results at that strength however...thanx.

tortuga1503

tortuga1503

Thanks everyone for the knowledge. UCMENOW thank you. You answered a question I had about PH n PPM. I was wondering why my ph doesn`t fluctuate at all and my ppm stays about the same when the rez needs topping off even though my plants are drinking quite a bit right now. I have a 100 gal rez and when I top up with plain water and adjust the ph to 5.7 the next morning it always adjust back to 6. Now I am not complaining at all! I was just curious why but from what I just read my system is just dialed in. Please correct me if I am wrong. This is my 3rd grow in 17 years. I use to be in soil years ago. Now I run a e&f. The 1st 2 grows were huge learning curves and did just ok. I really really feel you get what you put in especially in this field. Thank you everybody for sharing the knowledge

G

Going4Green

I have noticed on almost every UC system i see the epic bucket is placed in the head of the line. Is there a reason for this?, or could i place the epic bucket out side the grow room on like a L pattern. There would be two rows of plants.

F

f1ydave

I have noticed on almost every UC system i see the epic bucket is placed in the head of the line. Is there a reason for this?, or could i place the epic bucket out side the grow room on like a L pattern. There would be two rows of plants.

you can do whatever, but if you move to too far away you may need to upgrade your pump, but if its only few feet I wouldn't worry about.

Top Bottom