Under/over watering, or just waking up?

• Thread starter LMRY37
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LMRY37

LMRY37

Looking to get your thought if this girl may be over or under watered. I stuck a soil meter in and its dead centre on "moist" although the meter I have is pretty inexpensive. Also, sun has only been hitting her for about 2 hours so far this morning, wondering if I should just leave her and see if she perks up. She is in a large container with just some triple mix and organic fertilizer mix, feed her twice per week.
Underover watering or just waking up
Any thoughts much appreciated.

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

Definitely wait to see if it perks up. I imagine you've got some holes in the bottom of that thing that drains freely. (If not, make my imaginings a reality.)

elduderito

elduderito

how much and how often have you been watering until now? and when was last water?

LMRY37

LMRY37

Definitely wait to see if it perks up. I imagine you've got some holes in the bottom of that thing that drains freely. (If not, make my imaginings a reality.)
Oh ya.. Dozen holes or so and I've got about an inch so it drains really well..

LMRY37

LMRY37

how much and how often have you been watering until now? and when was last water?
Usually water about every other day, I would say about 3-5 gallons dont know exactly, direct from hose. Am I wrong in assuming it would be hard to overwater having such good drainage?? She does hold a ton of soil..

Latest posts

Top Bottom