Under watered plants please help!

• Thread starter Jasminblue
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jasminblue

Jasminblue

I just went into my room and all my girls look droopy when the few days before they were amazing. I had just plugged them in and I was so afraid of getting PM that I kept 2 dehums on and it said that the humidity levels were 30%. How do I fix under watered plants!

E9noxis

E9noxis

Wait. There has to be more to the question.

To water, personally, I add water to the grow medium. I'm nor sure how other people do it.

Hope I could be of help

freezeland2

freezeland2

Wait. There has to be more to the question.

To water, personally, I add water to the grow medium. I'm nor sure how other people do it.

Hope I could be of help
I’m thinking the poster might be suffering from under transpiration from that low humidity so the plants are sucking everything out of the medium very quickly. The result is the sad underwatered looking plants. Could be wrong but believe that’s what the poster is seeing. I’d raise the rh in to the 40’s or higher and give them a good drink.

GanjaFarmer24

GanjaFarmer24

Turn the dehumidifiers off for a bit.

I buy gallon jugs of either steam distilled or RO spring water, consistent quality. If your pot its dry, which it sounds like, bend down and pick it up now and judge the weight. Then slowly water until the container is basically fully saturated. Now try to judge the weight of it again. Check the weight every day or 2 and don't water again until it feels light again.

SofaKingHigh

SofaKingHigh

I just went into my room and all my girls look droopy when the few days before they were amazing. I had just plugged them in and I was so afraid of getting PM that I kept 2 dehums on and it said that the humidity levels were 30%. How do I fix under watered plants!
You should definitely bring that humidity up, with it that low your not allowing your plant to transpire correctly. Which slows down uptake of nutrients and water.

Top Bottom