Undercurrent Evo 12XL ... 4500Watts ... Here we go!

• Thread starter Mr.GoodCat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mr.GoodCat

Mr.GoodCat

i have a ph doser so I am not to worried about it and have had great results using AN. that is why I chose it because I am familiar with it.

if i fail oh well I am not one of those farmers who's lively hood depends on a good harvest. this is a hobby for me not a carreer. i have seen doubleds crush it using AN base nutes in his MPB buckets so it can be done and i am not new to growing so if it can be done it will be done

M

MediMary

Sweet:sign0005:
I wanna see you rock the AN, i think true gritt is going to give AN a whirl as well.

B

Bobby Smith

if i fail oh well I am not one of those farmers who's lively hood depends on a good harvest. this is a hobby for me not a carreer. i have seen doubleds crush it using AN base nutes in his MPB buckets so it can be done and i am not new to growing so if it can be done it will be done

Like the attitude :)

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
wow - this gonna be one interesting show

I am along for the ride!

I wouldnt ditch the hygrozyme though mang

Mr.GoodCat

Mr.GoodCat

damn homies this is a lot more work then i thought. i was just gonna tear down a wall of my existing room and extend it but it seems like i just kept running into problems. after about 6 trips to the dump I am starting over from scratch and just finished framing out my new room. i would say by this weekend my room should all be together with the system in place with clones in and ready to go

B

Baddog

Well I'm subbed and ready for the Rockin Room! As far as advanced Ive been using in my veg sensi 2 part with roots excel and a little silica! the ph has been stable swings between 5.6 and 6.1 Plants are doing well at 400ppm and a light folier once a day of full Power and seaweed extract! Been veging for 1 Month topping twisting and pinching there now at 24" or so and ready for flower! As soon as I get it cleaned out! Im Looking forward to see what you can do with them!

Mr.GoodCat

Mr.GoodCat

Well I'm subbed and ready for the Rockin Room! As far as advanced Ive been using in my veg sensi 2 part with roots excel and a little silica! the ph has been stable swings between 5.6 and 6.1 Plants are doing well at 400ppm and a light folier once a day of full Power and seaweed extract! Been veging for 1 Month topping twisting and pinching there now at 24" or so and ready for flower! As soon as I get it cleaned out! Im Looking forward to see what you can do with them!

right on bro. i have been using advanced sensi 2-part as base nutes for my last few runs and i have never really noticed any huge ph swings. the base nutes seem pretty stable to me. i am glad that you are having good luck with them

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Dam u just dropped a cpl pennies on dem nutes..Love these UC grows.Hope you Rock it bro!

G

grow_dat_nasty

Subed excited to see an advanced base grow but what happened to keeping things simple seems like your using alot of different stuff to mean!

Mr.GoodCat

Mr.GoodCat

Dam u just dropped a cpl pennies on dem nutes..Love these UC grows.Hope you Rock it bro!

Yea fo sho homie. I hope so too.

Subed excited to see an advanced base grow but what happened to keeping things simple seems like your using alot of different stuff to mean!

Well it is simple to me.

Everything is used like a tool just gotta know when to use each thing.

C

crossouttheiis

i have a ph doser so I am not to worried about it and have had great results using AN. that is why I chose it because I am familiar with it.

Your problems should be covered if you have a doser. Should be smooth sailing.

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Killer Mali bro! I can't wait to see how that room will turn out. Ph doser sound sweet!

Mr.GoodCat

Mr.GoodCat

this thing is a fucking joke. i have been trying to put it together for 4 hours and got 2 buckets done. the uniseals are nearly impossible to get the pipe in and the edges of the pvc are very sharp. i cut my finger very deep trying to lodge the pipe through the uniseal. i have used dish soap and even tried ky jelly. i am so frustrated with this sysyem i am about to pack it up and run smart pots with coco

M

MediMary

try olive oil, do the joints first, try spinning them(the pvc) while you put them in.

It could be worse,

you could be taking it down:)

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
this thing is a fucking joke. i have been trying to put it together for 4 hours and got 2 buckets done. the uniseals are nearly impossible to get the pipe in and the edges of the pvc are very sharp. i cut my finger very deep trying to lodge the pipe through the uniseal. i have used dish soap and even tried ky jelly. i am so frustrated with this sysyem i am about to pack it up and run smart pots with coco

I use KY brand Liquid lube I get the uniseal completly lubed up along with the PVC tube I can assembel 90 buckets in a 4 hr period Its pretty simple as long as you use a good amount of liquid lube..If this is your biggest problem you have then you should be happy in the end..Have a rag handy to wipe your hands off after applying the lube ..JACK

D

Doobydan

And a good pair of thin leather gloves let's you really wrench down on em'

R

RMCG

I use KY brand Liquid lube I get the uniseal completly lubed up along with the PVC tube I can assembel 90 buckets in a 4 hr period Its pretty simple as long as you use a good amount of liquid lube..If this is your biggest problem you have then you should be happy in the end..Have a rag handy to wipe your hands off after applying the lube ..JACK

Damn. I wouldn't be able to move for days after doing 90 buckets...

:worried

I use 1:1 water to dish soap in a sprayer. Like Jack said, lube the seal and the tube. Twist as needed. Once you get past the angle cut it goes smooth.

Mr.GoodCat

Mr.GoodCat

try olive oil, do the joints first, try spinning them(the pvc) while you put them in.

It could be worse,

you could be taking it down:)

Taking it down would be a hell of a lot easier.

Tried the ky. If you can assemble 90 buckets in 4 hours then perhaps you should enter the strongman competion.

And a good pair of thin leather gloves let's you really wrench down on em'

Yea its not the wrenching down thats the problem its twisting the buckets and the tubes once they are already on a bucket. Sometimes the uniseals move with the bucket and pipe. This has been a nightmare.

Damn. I wouldn't be able to move for days after doing 90 buckets...

:worried

I use 1:1 water to dish soap in a sprayer. Like Jack said, lube the seal and the tube. Twist as needed. Once you get past the angle cut it goes smooth.

Yea easier said then done. I worked on this unit 4 hours last night and for 3 hours already this morning and the end in no where near in sight. If you farmers have a dibilitating disease that effects your muscles or bones then this system is definitely not for you. I wish i would have had hands on experience tryin to put one of these together before I bought it cause I gurantee I wouldnt have.

Latest posts

Top Bottom