Undercurrent Evo 12XL ... 4500Watts ... Here we go!

• Thread starter Mr.GoodCat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

Lost

Looking great! I too cut myself putting my UC together. I took a break, got a pair of gloves, and someolive oil and away I went!

If you are going touse the 300 watt leds, I would suggest you use them as side lights. The overhead lights already have more canopy penetration that the leds could ever hope reguardless of watts (as long as they keep using those cheap 1 watt leds that is). Better yet, just use the leds for a veg tent of if you have not bought them yet, don't :)

C

crossouttheiis

Clean 3d model. Will be sweet when you have it up and running

Mr.GoodCat

Mr.GoodCat

Looking great! I too cut myself putting my UC together. I took a break, got a pair of gloves, and someolive oil and away I went!

If you are going touse the 300 watt leds, I would suggest you use them as side lights. The overhead lights already have more canopy penetration that the leds could ever hope reguardless of watts (as long as they keep using those cheap 1 watt leds that is). Better yet, just use the leds for a veg tent of if you have not bought them yet, don't :)

I like the mixed spectrum. I killed it last time like this. Frankly I am tired of people running their mouth about LED lights. They are a tool like anything else in your room, you just have to know how to use them. Added with HPS in a scrog the mixed spectrum really produces.

Clean 3d model. Will be sweet when you have it up and running

I hope to fire it up tonight for a test run. I am excited.

You sure 18k will cool all that, bro?

The hoods are sealed and cooled with a 1200cfm elicent inline fan. I hope an 18k btu ac would cool my little room with this vortex keepiong the lights cool.

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Thx for posting the 3D work bro!! Can't wait to see it in real and runing ;)

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Mr. Good Cat you are really going to have a fantastic grow room. The schematic by The Coolest Man is super. I am glad you kept plugging away at this. You will forever have a very prolific supply of head stash.

I am with you too. I would never want someone to help me build a grow room. I couldn't sleep at night knowing someone else knew I had it.

Are you going to monocrop the first run or be daring and do a variety grow?

Mr.GoodCat

Mr.GoodCat

Mr. Good Cat you are really going to have a fantastic grow room. The schematic by The Coolest Man is super. I am glad you kept plugging away at this. You will forever have a very prolific supply of head stash.

I am with you too. I would never want someone to help me build a grow room. I couldn't sleep at night knowing someone else knew I had it.

Are you going to monocrop the first run or be daring and do a variety grow?

Mono crop bro seeing how this is my first run with the UC. I will be running an OG Kush cut I got from my bro in Hunington Beach. Should be fun. If my white mother was big enough to have taken 12 healthy cuts from I would have run her. She is my favorite right now. Its safe to say we know whats on deck though ...

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
looking good mr. good cat..lol..this is gong to be interesting to see you using the 600w and led together...personally i dont think i'm going to make the led jump just yet,but am curious to see some results with them,especially now that ppl like led girl are gone and we can get some real info and results..question mr. good cat,have you ever just used leds? or do you only use them as supplemental lighting? this is the first person i have seen using them that wasn't a fraud or a 14 year old kid in mommy's closet..i'll be tuned in for the show,good luck cat!!

Mr.GoodCat

Mr.GoodCat

looking good mr. good cat..lol..this is gong to be interesting to see you using the 600w and led together...personally i dont think i'm going to make the led jump just yet,but am curious to see some results with them,especially now that ppl like led girl are gone and we can get some real info and results..question mr. good cat,have you ever just used leds? or do you only use them as supplemental lighting? this is the first person i have seen using them that wasn't a fraud or a 14 year old kid in mommy's closet..i'll be tuned in for the show,good luck cat!!

I used them in my last grow. I had 2-300w led panels between 4-600 and pulled almost 5# with 12-plants in a 7x7.5 room and this was a soil grow. Glad to have you along for the ride.

Mr.GoodCat

Mr.GoodCat

Hey wassup homies?? The build is nearly finished, all I have left is to put up some insulation and drywall and tie up a few loose ends. Finally got the UC together and boy am I happy I did. I really like this system. I hooked up my hanna ph doser and it is keeping my ph at 5.7 nicely and my 1/2 hp titanium chiller is having no problems keeping my system at the set point of 67 degrees. I used advanced nutrients sensi grow a&b, sub culture m and sub culture b with aquashield. I decided to go with benificials but have a gallon of zone on standby if I encounter and issues and have to do a system overhaul. When I flush I think I am going to use some clearex and zone to flush to rejuvinate my root system.

First pic you can see my cockpit lol. I am gonna do a better job taking care of the cords in the next few days.

PPM 500
PH 5.7

Changed the strain from Og Kush to Alaskan Thunderfuck beacuse I am a little more familiar with the ATF and I wanna learn my system before I try a new strain.

Ucroom 002
Ucroom 003
Ucroom 004
Ucroom 005
Ucroom 006
C

CHEVYBOX

O yea off to the races now!! Looking real good bro.. Good luck!!

C

crossouttheiis

looking good... I like how everyone has a clean set up on this section of the forum...

B

bluewaves

very nice setup bro.......loving how the room is so clean...cant wait to see whats coming
good luck bro....

UNITEDGROOVES

UNITEDGROOVES

The set up looks clean as fuck.. Now get ready for them bitches to explode!! You vegging in there for now?

Mr.GoodCat

Mr.GoodCat

O yea off to the races now!! Looking real good bro.. Good luck!!

Thanks bro. Let me know how you make out when you pull out the ax. I wanna hear your takes on some of the elites.

looking good... I like how everyone has a clean set up on this section of the forum...

Hell yea bro running a UC is such a clean setup it almost inspires you to keep your room neat and tidy. I read somewhere that you grow room should be as clean as a denstist office and I am trying to maintain that standard.

very nice setup bro.......loving how the room is so clean...cant wait to see whats coming
good luck bro....

Yea bro me neither. Its only been a day and a half since the atf has been in the system and there are already shoots out the sides of the net pots.

The set up looks clean as fuck.. Now get ready for them bitches to explode!! You vegging in there for now?

Yes bro this run I am gonna veg in the uc. These cuts came right out of the cloner and into the water. I am setting up a seperate veg area as we speak of for the uc. I am gonna do 8" net pots filled with hydroton and top drip fed in a 2x4 tray under a 6-bulb T-5 unit. They will probally veg in here for 2-3 weeks before they hit the water in my next run. Next up "The White"

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Damn that room look clean bro! Excelent work! Wicked strain, this should be some fun to watch! Good luck bro

Mr.GoodCat

Mr.GoodCat

Damn that room look clean bro! Excelent work! Wicked strain, this should be some fun to watch! Good luck bro

Thanks bro, it is such a relief that it is done. Now I cant wait to sit back and relax and enjoy the ride.

UCMENOW

UCMENOW

Looking sweet.

Nice set up Cat Man.

Looks like you need to put your green mani crutch under the return manifold.....should of came in the pump elbow bag. It will keep the mani from resting on the ground and stressing the modules.

hiboy

hiboy

Hey Cat, what model ph doser u using from hanna? You use it for just PH>?
And your set up is lookin chill bro. good work.

Latest posts

Top Bottom