Underground grower and GTH is my main grow but doing some bubble gum as well

• Thread starter Ghosttrainx
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ghosttrainx

Ghosttrainx

One turns off and one turns on 2 rooms of 9 plants let's see how this room is going let's go pic time

Ghosttrainx

Ghosttrainx

Sure is and gratefully to be part of this operation.... Anonymous being off the grid as this is my job and life to cure the sick and the world underground head grower for the Elite members at 900 hun a light 18 of them plus rest big boys with big bucks 👻🚂✊👍💯🙊🙉🙈🌳😎❤growers love

Ghosttrainx

Ghosttrainx

Omg dude I've never seen a trunk like that on indoor.. how the heck lol how long u veg? What lights do you use? Plz tell us your secrets haha
And it is summer here to I had big fuse burn out so had no power for 3 days one died so put a clone to fill pot as u seen night room is a lot better as a lot cooler at night days here are 36 40 c weather to ,,,they are clones grown 8 weeks then turned and they will be in 6 weeks bloom tomorrow I am running 9 ..1000w hi par but only at 60% now as line is shot so big fix repair and up grade after one more and there is a MH globe in centre as they run both HPs and MH on control board so lights turn off some if to hot and they do sun rise and sunset as well

Ghosttrainx

Ghosttrainx

That whole set up is intense man what a sight!
Always remove clone size cutting from centre let them 8 ..ten branches grow then tip all them and then again tip 2 weeks before turn if to close to turn they will be little blooms

Ghosttrainx

Ghosttrainx

You must have had quite a bail of string and some time on your hands kudos to you bro! 😂
Yeah bro usually 1km of string it isn't that bad once u done a few 🤔fun times 😜👍👻🚂just like a greenhouse grower string them up and get the thumpers😎

Top Bottom