Underwatered But Recovering - Cut leaves showing yellow?

• Thread starter MobyBear
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MobyBear

MobyBear

Noob question- Just got home from 4 days away, had my neighbor water one day but soil was super dry and plants were very droopy. Watered them and are springing back now which is good.

Question- the bottom leaves that have started to turn yellow from this experienced should I cut them off or will their color come back? Thanks!
71CCB64F-D5E5-44CD-8595-3B62A4EEA0EA.jpeg

Last edited:
PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Noob question- Just got home from 4 days away, had my neighbor water one day but soil was super dry and plants were very droopy. Watered them and are springing back now which is good.

Question- the bottom leaves that have started to turn yellow from this experienced should I cut them off or will their color come back? Thanks! View attachment 1153639
Cutting it off won't hurt her. You have lots of fat healthy leaves, when you flip it to flower you'll need more air flow through her any ways. You could just cut off the yellow if you want to keep her pretty but one leaf is negligible in the overall grow.

MobyBear

MobyBear

Cutting it off won't hurt her. You have lots of fat healthy leaves, when you flip it to flower you'll need more air flow through her any ways. You could just cut off the yellow if you want to keep her pretty but one leaf is negligible in the overall grow.
Thanks for the reply. Just cut and fed them. Looking good again. As far as thinning to flower do that before kicking in 12/12 or let it start to flower first?

Latest posts

Top Bottom