Underwatered? Praying she’ll bounce back

• Thread starter Smokey4201991
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JJS009

JJS009

Pull that soil out and squeeze the piss out of it to get the excess water out of it and let it ride, you should be fine

Smokey4201991

Smokey4201991

hopeful you were right in being underwater but you didn’t have to soak it like that, take it off the saucer and put on something where air can get at the holes in the bottom.
That’s just a few sprays nothing crazy

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

I did put some water at the bottom of tray aswell since only sprayed Alittle also dropped like two drop of cal mag hopefully help with stress
I think I see the problem here. You are suffering from What can I do to help? syndrome. The answer is, stopping thinking that way.

That plant is too young to feed. Don't give it Cal/Mag. Stop staring at the plant, thinking there's something you can do to speed nature along. All a seedling wants from you is to have just enough moisture not to dry out.

I don't know what a few sprays is, but that media looks to be wet enough to kill your roots. When media glistens, it is excluding oxygen and non-wetland plants will die if the situation doesn't improve.

OldManRiver

OldManRiver

I think I see the problem here. You are suffering from What can I do to help? syndrome. The answer is, stopping thinking that way.

That plant is too young to feed. Don't give it Cal/Mag. Stop staring at the plant, thinking there's something you can do to speed nature along. All a seedling wants from you is to have just enough moisture not to dry out.

I don't know what a few sprays is, but that media looks to be wet enough to kill your roots. When media glistens, it is excluding oxygen and non-wetland plants will die if the situation doesn't improve.
This. More plants die from than neglect. Pot is a weed, not an orchid that faints if you raise your voice.

Top Bottom