Unhealthy wilted under leaf foliage

• Thread starter Akflwr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Akflwr

Akflwr

Cause coco looks like the damn Sahara desert and couldn't imagine roots growing in it. Aye what do I know tho

budgie

budgie

Cause coco looks like the damn Sahara desert and couldn't imagine roots growing in it. Aye what do I know tho
And this is why new growers shouldn’t use coco
You have to be on the ball with that shit.
Stick to soil to you get your head around
Growing

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

How would I treat it differently? The way you described watering and drying out?
Coco you don't let dry and soil you do let dry... mixing them means you treat it a bit more like soil or you will over water it. What changes is that it will dry a bit faster.

Akflwr

Akflwr

Coco you don't let dry and soil you do let dry... mixing them means you treat it a bit more like soil or you will over water it. What changes is that it will dry a bit faster.
Hey thanks so much. I'm running soil for sure next time. I do enjoy the way coco drys fast tho

budgie

budgie

My first grow was a train wreck lol I laugh about it now even used miracle grow lol,always good to join a forum you learn something new everyday and make friends at the same time it’s a win win

Akflwr

Akflwr

My first grow was a train wreck lol I laugh about it now even used miracle grow lol,always good to join a forum you learn something new everyday and make friends at the same time it’s a win win
I know right. To say the least it's been a train wreck lol but thanks for the advice guys

Top Bottom