Uninvited guest!

• Thread starter hps4891
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
hps4891

hps4891

last one i had,the bastard had shoulders,mid day right by the house,he turned and started to walk off,i went to follow the bastard,got to the bottom of hill and he turned and growled at me,well the iron bar in hand said hello and he said good buy,it took 3 days for the buzzards to finally eat that son bitch,coming out in day and not even afraid of my dogs ,ya i asume the rabies and took right care of him
Just fyi possums carry alotta nasty ish but almost never rabies as theyre in the Didelphidae family which isnt immune to rabies but close.

Cattapilla

Cattapilla

Nevermind my story about my saving two babies and giving them to my brother and a friend. They kept them for years, super affectionate, my friend rode around on his motorcycle with his friend opossum. But yep. Scary as heck from the bottom of a trash can!

dire wolf

dire wolf

That sucks. Need a screen to keep them out.

I had a flying squirrel fall in my chimney and it busted through my insulation board and i to my basement. Took 2 days to get it out. Freaky looking bat like thing.

Now i have a metal plate over the access.
I once went to buy a cottage near canada, and the realtor showed it to me
On the walls dripping from the inside ceiling was this black looking tar , i didnt think it was a big deal , looked like roof tar or something , there was a wierd black puddle on the floor , i was messing with it , it looked just like tar

So i say no problem , im still interested in the house , ill get the roofing guy to look at it , and he says no , its not tar ,its flying squirrel shit , i said how many are there to make a stream like that inside the house from the roof ?

He said A LOT dont buy this house....i didnt

Top Bottom