Unknown auto transplanted into miricle grow.

• Thread starter Edinburgh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Yea so planted 2 beans but did not have enough dirt, the more aggressive bean witch im 99% certain is toofless alien went into a 3 gal pot, the other bean germanated but did not pop, plant does not look like sweet tooth witch i have ran more than once, then found random bean on table, have over 30 strains and all are indica or indica dom hybrids exept 2 ( super oarnge haze and ghost haze) so planted it and it popped then went to buy bag of ffof but were out due to flu messing up supply chains, so bought a bag of miricle grow organic, de earthed bag of mix bc miricle grow often contains pests and is infused with food and sodium (salt) the morons, added a bit of perlite and broke rule #1 and transplanted into it, no trash in mix and would be probably good if not infused with food nice and spongy, have absolutely no idea what it could be, it's indica or indica dom, could be sour 60 bc had 4 vials and put seeds into 1 vial i suppose one could have dropped or not, you must let plant dry completely bc everytime you water you feed, a bit less than 5 weeks its female, clipped off 1 set of fans and have slowly and gently been bending branches downward, even been getting a bit of secondary branch growth on upper main branches, i have watered once a week allmost a flush to get rid of food in mix bc when i add Bloombastic plant will fry, just starting her stretch, ph fine, great health surprisingly, growing a bit slower than if it was in ffof but have no idea what she could be exept some indica strain auto, is catching up to larger plant lol, the smell is nice and sweet but not sweet tooth bc all beans are in vial exept one i germanated but did not pop, could be a Meth free bee i suppose, most of my beans are Meth exept blueberry, and cream, growers choice, definitely not northern light or critical Nirvana or red dwarf Buddha only other beans i have are sour 60 and dont think its that, definitely not royal purple kush so no idea a true mystery.

Unknown auto transplanted into miricle grow
Unknown auto transplanted into miricle grow 2

Latest posts

Top Bottom