UNKNOWN DEFICIENCY IN MY INDOOR.

• Thread starter elneandy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
elneandy

elneandy

Hi Everyone.
Im having a hard time to identify and correct what I suppose its a nutrient deficiency in my 1st week of flowering. Maybe its a nutrient burn, But I only use Delta9 ( Cannabiogen ) 1 night before shifting to the flowering stage ( this is the 5th day of flowering ) .

I have already look at the forum but I cant really seem to identify the problem.

Im growing in a 4x4 Garden High Pro Tent, under a 600HPS light, in 20 liters pots ( around 5 gallon pots ).
Im measuring and using 6.5Ph before watering the plants, and Im sure i'm not over-watering them, as I lift the pots regularly to test them before watering them,

Any ideas or help I would greatly appreciate it.

Have a great day everyone.

Indor problem 1

Indor problem 2

growsince79

growsince79

Everyone who ever overwater are sure they didn't. What are you growing medium. And how much and how often do you water.

elneandy

elneandy

Everyone who ever overwater are sure they didn't. What are you growing medium. And how much and how often do you water.
Hi Bro, im
Watering every 3-4 days.
I lift the pots before every time and I don’t water unless I feel the pots are really light.
Does this looks like overwatering ??

thanks a lot for replying

growsince79

growsince79

Hi Bro, im
Watering every 3-4 days.
I lift the pots before every time and I don’t water unless I feel the pots are really light.
Does this looks like overwatering ??

thanks a lot for replying
Yes. Exactly how much water until soaked to runoff? Is it in soil? Did you add extra perlite?

elneandy

elneandy

Yes. Exactly how much water until soaked to runoff? Is it in soil? Did you add extra perlite?
Hi Bro,

For watering I do it slowly, first I moist the soil a little and half an hour later I use the rest of the water. I will measure and give you and idea on how much water I use until runoff.

I use a local substrate that is basically Peat (Sphagnum ) , Perlite , Compost, density is 140 - 180 Kg/m3, but I also added some vermiculite.

If I pour too much water the substrate runoff basically 4 seconds later, so I take like 20-30 minutes between watering them.

As stated before I also measure ad adjust Ph to 6.5.

Anyway I will measure the time until the soil runoff when start watering and let you know.

Thanks a lot for your advice.

Top Bottom