Unknown sativa transplant doc

• Thread starter Tlegacy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tlegacy

Tlegacy

A line from one of the flowering plants I have. Sativa for sure. I’ll design The growth pattern in a circular shape to maximize lighting exposure evenly to all kolas and bud sites maximizing yields and to efficiently use my ceiling height.

What do you think of the root color?

Unknown sativa transplant doc
Unknown sativa transplant doc 2
Unknown sativa transplant doc 3
Unknown sativa transplant doc 4
Unknown sativa transplant doc 5
Unknown sativa transplant doc 6
Unknown sativa transplant doc 7
Unknown sativa transplant doc 8
Unknown sativa transplant doc 9
Unknown sativa transplant doc 10
Unknown sativa transplant doc 11
Unknown sativa transplant doc 12
Unknown sativa transplant doc 13
Unknown sativa transplant doc 14
Unknown sativa transplant doc 15
Unknown sativa transplant doc 16
BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Welcome. The roots need to be pearly white. The greenish color is from the transparent lemonade jug you’re growing in. Roots don’t like light. It’d be wise to invest in some fabric pots or regular garden pots. Another good practice is to start your seedlings in small red solo cups with holes in the bottom to promote vigorous root growth and oxygen to the root system. Hope this helps a bit. Happy grows.
Burnz

Ryboburton

Ryboburton

Agreed. Ditch the clear cups or pots etc. I wanted to see too and I paid for it. Burnz knows his shit and he’s telling u right. Smaller pots. Girls look great you got lucky. I’m gonna say every person on here has overwatered and it fucks shit up. If you want to go big pots right away. And fabric flower pots. Mine loved it. But if so you have to measure their water. Big time

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Solo cup to 3 gal fabric or even 5 gal would be sufficient for what he’s trying to accomplish.
*edited
Looks like he already up potted. Overwatering is the next issue to watch.

Tlegacy

Tlegacy

I’m planning on doing outdoor with this one. 90fdeg +. I won’t have a problem with over watering in high desert. Algae was built because yes that was my container I started in, I plan on using a 10gal bag for this one and waiting till autumn to finish. Unless I run out of meds I will flower this but I’m not planning on running out.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
I’m planning on doing outdoor with this one. 90fdeg +. I won’t have a problem with over watering in high desert. Algae was built because yes that was my container I started in, I plan on using a 10gal bag for this one and waiting till autumn to finish. Unless I run out of meds I will flower this but I’m not planning on running out.
So your planning on keeping it like a mom plant? Keeping it in veg until you’re ready to flower?

Tlegacy

Tlegacy

No, i just want to see what it does outdoors compared to the one I have in flower indoors.
I have a lab in town that can get them tested. I’d like to compare.
So your planning on keeping it like a mom plant? Keeping it in veg until you’re ready to flower?

Tlegacy

Tlegacy

Welcome. The roots need to be pearly white. The greenish color is from the transparent lemonade jug you’re growing in. Roots don’t like light. It’d be wise to invest in some fabric pots or regular garden pots. Another good practice is to start your seedlings in small red solo cups with holes in the bottom to promote vigorous root growth and oxygen to the root system. Hope this helps a bit. Happy grows.
Burnz
The roots won’t look like that while in the bag. They tend to get more web like not just thick and long. They begin to get smaller more condensed and smaller hairs all over the bags I have. It’s crazy the difference between bags and pots.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
The roots won’t look like that while in the bag. They tend to get more web like not just thick and long. They begin to get smaller more condensed and smaller hairs all over the bags I have. It’s crazy the difference between bags and pots.
You’re correct. Healthy roots look like fish bones. Long skinny roots or roots that circle around the pot continually usually means the plant went through some sort of stress. Could be nutrient stress, rootbound, etc.

Latest posts

Top Bottom