Unknown Zkittles Autoflower possible seeds?

• Thread starter jamesoncom
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jamesoncom

jamesoncom

I had posted something about this is the other thread, I will close it down.

I have a Autoflower that is about ready to chop, however when I was inspecting it I noticed all along the bottom of all three plants the bracts where huge, like so swollen. It looked like seeds so I took one out and opened it up, the pic are below. Just for reference, it's sitting on top of zig-zag white papers right next the first zero before the serial number and barcode. 0x zoom - image 04 / 10x zoom image 01, the rest of them are 20x zoom. This is really tiny. The big problem I have is if it is a premature seed, I can't find the banana doing it! We have searched it up and down and I would like to leave them for a few more days before chop but I have some other plants that are about week 2 of flower, and I don't want anything like that. Though I was thinking of taken the pollen from the banana and putting it on 1 plant of blackberry gum photo plant hoping that would make me some female blackberry gum Zkittlez autoflowers ? Will that work? Will they be Autoflower? will they hermie in week 7 flower like the Zkittlez or will they hermie sooner? IS that even a seed????? or am I tripping?

Image000009
Image000008
Image000007
Image000006
Image000005
Image000004
Image000003
Image000002
Image000000
Image000001
Top Bottom