Unprotected Sex

• Thread starter Sweetred
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
3 balls

3 balls

I'm watching Narcos Mexico on Netflix lately. It's crazy to me that separating males from females was not a common practice for growers until the 70's/80's at least in Mexico. It makes me wonder if there's much Hatfield and McCoy type stuff among Humboldt type areas. I know if I had a lazy neighbor pollinating my ladies and threatening my bread and butter I'd be more than a little miffed about it.

Sweetred

Sweetred

i remember the first time i saw sinsemilla a guy named Steve TooHigh used to grow it in hydro.
it would of been around 1988. before that all weed had seeds and my asshole boss used to take the seeds out of his bag and dump them back in the stuff for sale.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I'm watching Narcos Mexico on Netflix lately. It's crazy to me that separating males from females was not a common practice for growers until the 70's/80's at least in Mexico. It makes me wonder if there's much Hatfield and McCoy type stuff among Humboldt type areas. I know if I had a lazy neighbor pollinating my ladies and threatening my bread and butter I'd be more than a little miffed about it.

Even worse problem is when the neighbors hemp farm pollinates your OG.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

i remember the first time i saw sinsemilla a guy named Steve TooHigh used to grow it in hydro.
it would of been around 1988. before that all weed had seeds and my asshole boss used to take the seeds out of his bag and dump them back in the stuff for sale.

We used to get what they eventually called “semi-kind” on the east coast.

Nice potent hybrids. Light green with red hairs but had immature seeds in it.

$50 a quarter in 1990.

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
Even worse problem is when the neighbors hemp farm pollinates your OG.
Had this problem our first season in Colorado. A neighbor had a grow of 99 and his grower didn't know his ass from a hole in the ground. Not only did he manage to pollinate the 99 he was growing, he managed to pollinate our crops and several other neighbors. Pollen can travel up to a mile. One of the many reasons NOT to do an outdoor grow in CO.

3 balls

3 balls

Had this problem our first season in Colorado. A neighbor had a grow of 99 and his grower didn't know his ass from a hole in the ground. Not only did he manage to pollinate the 99 he was growing, he managed to pollinate our crops and several other neighbors. Pollen can travel up to a mile. One of the many reasons NOT to do an outdoor grow in CO.

Top Bottom