Unusual Flowers For OG Kush ?

• Thread starter Week4Bytch
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Week4Bytch

Week4Bytch

The Cannabis Karen (I'm a Bytch)
Supporter
I totally messed these guys up (nutrient lockout). And thinking of just culling them (or wait another 2 weeks?).
I am getting the weirdest flowers I've ever seen, hardly no colors, mostly green. Is this normal for OG Kush? 8 weeks into flower.
Unusual flowers for og kush
Unusual flowers for og kush 2
Unusual flowers for og kush 3

Z

Zill

Curious, What did you do that has you thinking nutrient block?

Z.

Week4Bytch

Week4Bytch

Supporter
Curious, What did you do that has you thinking nutrient block?

Z.
The slow growth. I'd feed it and nothing, Not until some foliar spraying, then it would grow some. Now that it's deep into flower I can't really foliar spray anymore. It's either a calcium or a phophorous toxicity. It's way to late to fix it. It should have some brown pistils by 2 weeks ago. I have another 2 going (they're be transplanted in 3-4 weeks) and am gonna start with a fresh batch of soil and a different approach on watering and keeping the soil active with a lot more compost teas. Especially during the stretch. That's where I lost her.

GoatSmoker

GoatSmoker

Judging by your leaves curling up I’d say your plant was photosynthesizing faster then your roots could keep up supplying nutrient.. basically trying to shade itself to cut down on light intensity it’s receivin.. that’s just my theory though

Week4Bytch

Week4Bytch

Supporter
Judging by your leaves curling up I’d say your plant was photosynthesizing faster then your roots could keep up supplying nutrient.. basically trying to shade itself to cut down on light intensity it’s receivin.. that’s just my theory though
That was part of it, they did grow taller than the other ladies I had in the tent to almost a foot from the lights. I'm at week 4 with the second run of the OG Kush, feeding them a little heavier this round. Last night I topped the soil with some dry amendments mixed with compost and EWC. planning on doing this every 3 weeks or so. I'll probably flip middle of March at the latest.

Week4Bytch

Week4Bytch

Supporter
Could use some insight on this one guys...I'm dumbfounded.. I posted a video on another thread saying how good these ladies were looking and today to my dismay...back to having problems again. I initially thought it might be my water but having exclusively been watering with RO filtered water ...I'm at a loss for ideas. Do the Kush really eat that much Cal Mag? I've done the normal top dressing as the other variants I have in my tent and it's just the OG Kush that are being stinkers. Growing in soil with dry amendments. Even dropped some dolomite lime for the Cal mag and been foliar spraying with a little cal mag the same...and still... Fuck man...don't know what to do now. Light s are about 30 inches above these ladies too. (photos are of the worst OG Kush, the other two aren't as bad ..yet)
PXL 20230313 191205121
PXL 20230313 191026677
PXL 20230313 191014648

Week4Bytch

Week4Bytch

Supporter
I'm gonna check the soils pH tonight. I'm wondering if this could be a Zinc deficiency now. Poor lady deserves better. I'm gonna pop the last of the OG Kush beans I have left in "new" soil sometime in the near future, (summer?) I'll get to the bottom of this. All good.

Latest posts

Top Bottom