Up in Smoke. Philippines police smoked 880 plants 5 days ago

• Thread starter wallywonks
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
wallywonks

wallywonks

Up in smoke philippines police smoked 880 plants 5 days ago

BENGUET — Authorities here spearheaded another major Marijuana eradication operation on Wednesday, June 22.

Police searched two separate plantations in Sitio Lanipew, Tacadang, Kibungan, where vast clandestine cannabis farms were discovered.

Burned by police came to a total of 880 fully-grown Marijuana plants in the two sites, 1,600 pieces of Marijuana Seedlings and 4 kilos of marijuana stalks with an estimated value of P848,000.00.

“There were no cultivators present during the successive operations. But authorities are set to do a follow-up investigation regarding this. I am positive that the operation served as a warning to those who are involved in this line of illegal business,” PNP OIC

wallywonks

wallywonks

And for 849,000 pesos they would have left those plants alone. My wife is from there, and I have been there many many times. Place is as crooked as a country road.
My fiance still living over there because of stupid flu and VISA requirement BS.
Who knows if I can ever get her here to the US. But she knows I grow and it don't bother her.
I figured itd be cool to grow smoke that originated from there so I bought Filipino Kibungan from a seed bank in the US thats a dealer for Khalifa Genetics.
Khalifa is the only one with the true landrace seeds that were sent to them by a farmer in Kibungan to preserve the strain because of the government burning it all.

Plant grows there in the wild and they burn a natural plant. I know these are farms but that country is so corrupt its unreal.

wallywonks

wallywonks

You think those cloth masks will protect them?
They made them wear face shields in Davao City too. These Asian countries are all Authoritarians. Funny cause Thailand just legalized marijuana use.
Stuff grows in the wild and the government dont want us to use it. Sounds like theres benefits and they dont want us to have those benefits.
Other countries like in S America it is used as medicine. Monks in Tibet smoke it. I mean its ridiculous what these corrupt governments do to us.

freezeland2

freezeland2

My fiance still living over there because of stupid flu and VISA requirement BS.
Who knows if I can ever get her here to the US. But she knows I grow and it don't bother her.
I figured itd be cool to grow smoke that originated from there so I bought Filipino Kibungan from a seed bank in the US thats a dealer for Khalifa Genetics.
Khalifa is the only one with the true landrace seeds that were sent to them by a farmer in Kibungan to preserve the strain because of the government burning it all.

Plant grows there in the wild and they burn a natural plant. I know these are farms but that country is so corrupt its unreal.
Yes it is one of the most extremely corrupt countries on the globe. It literally was like the Wild West when I first started going there in 1976.

freezeland2

freezeland2

Their new President, who is the former dictator Fernando Marcos’s son is for legalization for med use. So standby on that front.

Oh, and did you see the former Philippine First Lady Imelda Marcos’s picture with a long lost Picasso painting hanging on the wall behind her.

HighRootz

HighRootz

My mom is going back home next month to pay the property tax and get her dual citizenship. I'm going there next year to start building up my house on my grandparents land near Zambales. I've always wondered where I could get pure PI landrace beans from without bugging my square cousins out there lol

freezeland2

freezeland2

My mom is going back home next month to pay the property tax and get her dual citizenship. I'm going there next year to start building up my house on my grandparents land near Zambales. I've always wondered where I could get pure PI landrace beans from without bugging my square cousins out there lol
All my in-laws are in Pampanga so pretty much same real estate.

wallywonks

wallywonks

I bought them from Seed Cellar its in Michigan. I had to use Zelle app to send payment because of the banks still being PITA with allowing transactions for these type of businesses because the Federal Govt sucks. House legalized it in April and the stupid Senate still hasnt approved it yet although 30+ States have legalized it in some form.

Virginia legalized it but its stupid you can grow 4 plants but only allowed 1 oz personal possession. These idiots do realize that 1 plant indoors can net 4oz. So technically growing it you break the law even though they say you can grow 4 plants. Its totally stupid.

indogrow420

indogrow420

laws on a dam plant, a plant lol when u think about that its stupid AF, pretty crazy and sad.... Just to tax everything and stop under the table money

GoblinSmasher

GoblinSmasher

Interesting news, thanks for letting me know. Its a very challenging country to live in. Thats for sure.

How did it go with the grow of the kibungan variant? Sounds exciting.

I have seen some photos from their slums and landscapes. Interesting country.

Read about an island by the philippines where there is a tribe living like old times. Hunting/fishing/gathering and no clothes.

A diverse place yes.

Also read about duterte throwing people off a helicopter.

Maybe he have watched scarface too many times

Burning plants that are native to the area.. strange ! I could see it happening when its cultivated in fields for themselves but...strange strange.

It would be like authorities going out to find and destroy magic mushrooms every fall.

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

They made them wear face shields in Davao City too. These Asian countries are all Authoritarians. Funny cause Thailand just legalized marijuana use.
Stuff grows in the wild and the government dont want us to use it. Sounds like theres benefits and they dont want us to have those benefits.
Other countries like in S America it is used as medicine. Monks in Tibet smoke it. I mean its ridiculous what these corrupt governments do to us.
Reefer is illegal in most places in the world because of years of US pressure to make it illegal. Kind of ironic.

This reminds me of the years I spend in Iowa. "Ditch weed" (escaped hemp plants from the WWII era ag experiments) was all over the place. Every once in a while, someone would be upset that there was reefer growing all over the place, so the cops would chop it down and remove it (no big burning ops).

Latest posts

Top Bottom