up yours gets invaded by raskal alien kush f2, og kush x alien kush

• Thread starter up yours
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

up yours

Photo update sorry I take so long to update pics. Happy New Year all of you. Well sorry I lied it won't process photos sorry guys I will pick up my computer and modem Monday and fix my thread up thanks for patience w/ me

Mega grow 215

Mega grow 215

Its all good bro some nice fresh pics for the new year will be a great start for the new year.

U

up yours

IMG_20101231_160708.jpg
IMG_20101231_160733.jpg
IMG_20101224_1907541.jpg
IMG_20101224_190719.jpg

The orange bucket is a sour og ,the silver bucket is an alien bubba the others are alien og and og kush x alien kush in the #1's

U

up yours

Hey all have done some work and had some bad shit happen but screw it I fell again but in the mother room and crushed my deisel,aota, and my rks mothers I found couple cuts I could try to clone sooo, that's the bad/ the good I had 4 julius caesar, and 2 lemon larry germ so far and all the alien bubbas are in 5 gal buckets now and so are the alien og and ogr og kush x alien kush, blackwaters and sour og, bubba bx2 and last but not least alien kush f2 I have culled one blackwater, 3 deadhead og kush, 1 sour og, 1 tahoe og kush, 1 chem valley kush I have 2 cuttings of every plant when they reach 3ft they will rotate in to flower and the last of my testers will be done for nowas I am moving and will need to shut down and move rooms that should be lots of fun, NOT but it has to be done so I hope you continue to follow my mishaps and success.
Happy new year. Up Yours:confused0054:

winta

winta

dam bro sorry to hear that man :( u alright?

Hey all have done some work and had some bad shit happen but screw it I fell again but in the mother room and crushed my deisel,aota, and my rks mothers I found couple cuts I could try to clone sooo, that's the bad/ the good I had 4 julius caesar, and 2 lemon larry germ so far and all the alien bubbas are in 5 gal buckets now and so are the alien og and ogr og kush x alien kush, blackwaters and sour og, bubba bx2 and last but not least alien kush f2 I have culled one blackwater, 3 deadhead og kush, 1 sour og, 1 tahoe og kush, 1 chem valley kush I have 2 cuttings of every plant when they reach 3ft they will rotate in to flower and the last of my testers will be done for nowas I am moving and will need to shut down and move rooms that should be lots of fun, NOT but it has to be done so I hope you continue to follow my mishaps and success.

SmokeyPipes

SmokeyPipes

Stop smoking all that bomb before you do work:bong-hits: Hope the injuries were only to your ladies,You sure are one busy guy up yours,good luck with all that work bro!!

U

up yours

Thanks guys I am okay the girls broke my fall and a really friend is helping me w/ some. Great strains I love this place and appreciate y'all stopping by and yes smokey the joint of strait kief made me bumbaclot

S

Steve Z

damn man, hope your alright homie!! thats shitty man! hopefully you salvaged some cuts off em!

stay up brotha, make this a good year yo~!

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Just cruising though... Lots of work going on in here! Sorry to hear about the fall, but glad that you're keeping a positive attitude... Keep up the good work up yours... :cool

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
damn bro - glad to hear your ok - we must be twins becasue I ate shit again in my mom room too (AGAIN) luckily I missed all my plants and fell on contractor bag of trash

crazy - hell of a way to start the new year

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
damn bro - glad to hear your ok - we must be twins becasue I ate shit again in my mom room too (AGAIN) luckily I missed all my plants and fell on contractor bag of trash

Damn, you too motherlode? I fell twice in my veg room last month, but the concrete floor broke my fall... :itwasntme

Mega grow 215

Mega grow 215

Damn I hope everyones okay from there falls but on a diffrent note. Your babys are coming around great cant wait to see how big they end up. If you flip at 3 feet what do you expect the ending height to be? I no if I let shit go 3 feet then flip ill be LST ing everything and there will be tops going past the damn light.

E

E.T.

nice log bro,
wish i had the room to grow my ladies that tall....3' is about what i max out at....sucks. good luck with your grow. find that fire!
:smiley_joint:

U

up yours

Damn, you too motherlode? I fell twice in my veg room last month, but the concrete floor broke my fall... :itwasntme

Owwww! Dang shady take it easy turbo concrete hurts and thanks for coming by and you also et , a lot of folks w/ my house was theirs ceilings are close to ten ft and I am a single guy in a 5 bdrm w/ a a basement big house cheap rent

U

up yours

Yes it is. I am glad you weren't hurt bad as most of us are rather gimpy to begin with how was your bonfire good I hope. Later bro

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
thx lol the bonfire was cool for a little while until the rain soaked frozen ground around the bonfire started to thaw - then it was a bunch of drunks slipping around - kinda comical until dude putting a log on almost went head first into the pit

it was just too damn cold - but the fireworks were cool

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Owwww! Dang shady take it easy turbo concrete hurts and thanks for coming by and you also et , a lot of folks w/ my house was theirs ceilings are close to ten ft and I am a single guy in a 5 bdrm w/ a a basement big house cheap rent
:giggle No worries brah... One of the first things I learned in martial arts is how to fall properly...

U

up yours

Larry og has sprouted and I found another blackwater to be a boy I will cull it but I have two cuts if a homie needs it I saved aota my deisel died oh well so I am having a good new year so far even with the fall hope all is well for all of you. Up Yours

Tsunami Rose

Tsunami Rose

Glad to see everything's still going so beautifully!.
I seem to hurt myself & do dumb ass stoner shit on a weekly basis in my room. One of my Old School Purp Kush broke in half when I sat on her :P but she's duct taped & doing great. Lol.
Happy Farming :]

U

up yours

Glad she made it for you tsunami rose good to see ya ok and yeah I have done bad things to myself in my rooms lol and still do but anyways I am having great luck so far on my search through my gear I like what I see even my males are looking really nice am giftiing my extra male cuts to a friend of mine tto work it should be some super bad ass work I can't wait bro goodluck working them send back test beans if you need a run done homie peace all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom