Upcoming Projects from Green Lantern....

• Thread starter manicgrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
berryhill

berryhill

Hey manic, if you would ask ink to pm me man at the couch, as I do not have the amount of post neccessary to pm here.

I have the information you seek, and think it would work out quite well for you. Thanks, bh.

Sorry I couldn't be more specific under the circumstances bro.

M

Medicinal

the Piff , love that stuff. heres a nugshot along with a nug shot of some crazy superskunk. these were taken 2-3 years ago. My boy would only part with a nug of the piff i traded him a nug of skunk for it. that skunk was banging

pic 1- piff
pic 2- piff skunk
pic 3- skunk pif
Hey Kid Twist.. you from the Big Apple? just wondering

urbanite420

urbanite420

LOL I was hoping I could name a strain black mamba...u beat me to it and it sounds like its gonna be str8 dankalicious!! looks like you have some bomb genetics in the works. Best!

J

Jalisco Kid

What is the makeup of Black haze? If it is black viet x haze that would be some edgy herb. Suerte JK

B

Bigb89

I have wondered about the lineage of black haze myself. Believe i read in topdawg forum that its some sort of columbian haze. May not narrow it down alot but havent had strain myself so only know what others have said.

A

Abja Roots

I like the Willy D combo and the list of strains and crosses you're planning on working on. Thanks.

B

Bigb89

I second that grabbin mine regardless but am interest in seein the willy, the parents also if possible to help with pheno hunt.

B

Bigb89

Im little confused by that post as well wording didnt make total sense but in Willy D thread and strain discription its from old sssc stock out of that they found 3 males and 3 females.

B

Bigb89

They do a great job in that list of describing where there elite cuts came from actually. Ive heard nothing but good things about the both of them as well and there are a few pictures in forum of their gear. Im runnin a couple of the White D and White Bx so ill post pics when they get going.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
yeah they both are good people. alot of people are growing out thier cuts as well. the Chemdog D cut i am running is from them.

G

grenbone

Originally Posted by zaoman:
"where have you find your williams wonder cut please and what proves we have all you said are true simply?"

What does this even mean??

I think he is straight up asking why we should trust if green lantern's genetics are the real deal or not. Translation is not great, but I think the general idea is there. Whatevs, if that is what he is questioning, then he needs to get a clue and stop waisting space. If he meant something else, then it was just a bad translation or something.

Top Bottom