Upcoming Projects from Green Lantern....

• Thread starter manicgrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

DrDanko

Any clue when there will be anything available here at the Farm? I hate to be the one to ask, but we haven't had any drops from Green Lantern, All Star or Cali Connect in a while and me and my cash are starting to get lonely! Ha! Can't wait to see what the Lantern has in store for us in the near future! -DrD.

inkognyto

inkognyto

Premium Member
Supporter
We are working on several things at the moment....im working with a new male called Papi Chulo and a new clone only rescued from a Hippy part of Maine called Happy Ending plus many other new clones that we were blessed with...
we are now working with strains that no other seed company has and never will.:tongue0011:..lol..

inkognyto

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
Also, would like to let everyone know that we will be releasing a classic old school line of seeds such as The Texas Resin Company line-up, Aloha White Widow, Crystal Locomotive, Super Silver Skunk(from Maine) and 88'G13/HP. As well as some other special gem's, that were never released but need to be, like Rabid Dawg(ChemDXHIV(Triangle KushXStrawberry Diesel). If for no other reason just to keep these fantastic strains alive! To many old school genetics sit in genetic stock piles, waisting away, never to be grown or shared!

FREE THE WEED!:flower

L

lil miss lone

Right On Manic!! All of those sound Great, can't wait to see what you do with those.

I'm especially excited to see what you do with that TRC gear. Has me like :boogie:. You may just be working with the last beans of some of those strains.

true grit

true grit

Also, would like to let everyone know that we will be releasing a classic old school line of seeds such as The Texas Resin Company line-up, Aloha White Widow, Crystal Locomotive, Super Silver Skunk(from Maine) and 88'G13/HP. As well as some other special gem's, that were never released but need to be, like Rabid Dawg(ChemDXHIV(Triangle KushXStrawberry Diesel). If for no other reason just to keep these fantastic strains alive! To many old school genetics sit in genetic stock piles, waisting away, never to be grown or shared!

FREE THE WEED!:flower

Great to hear homie! You know you made my garden very happy this run!!! Both ladies came down with huge yields of sweet, fruity, chemmy funk!!

Ready for that Mamba and pestiliene broham, where those babies at?!? Damn that Rabid Dawg sounds dank...raises hand to test em...ha.

HeLLMuTT

HeLLMuTT

Thinks of Stinks
Supporter
Rabid dog sounds amazing!

I really really am looking forward to getting anything from you guys. I've been patiently waiting... going crazy hearing about these great strains and crosses. :icon_spin: lol

Well I gotta do some work. chopping down stinky-ass Star Dawg tomorrow. Then the rest of the bunch. Crap I'm gunna be busting my ass all week! heh o well

Take care and happy holidays.

M

MOneY

ah u got some of OFR tkxstd....was waiting for mine and i gave up..good thing we got the orig...now gottta get me some of those beans so i can do a nice bx..jeje...ink hit me up mang.....gotta talk...

U

up yours

Holy crap manic and ink you guys are some busy breeders I am in awe of your depth of cuttings to work thanks for letting me tester for you I will work hard brothers and hope to be chosen for more of your work I have found my new home for seeds for sure guys thanks UP

Top Bottom