Upcoming release...

• Thread starter HortiLab
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
HortiLab

HortiLab

Hello Farmers,

we are happy to announce the upcoming F1 hybrids that are currently in the works @ HortiLab:

"Sour Pink Grapefruit" (Sweet Pink Grapefruit X ECSD v3)

A beautiful Indica/Sativa Hybrid between the legendary Sweet Pink Grapefruit clone by Breeder Steeve and an East Coast Sour Diesel daddy, dating back to the ESCDv3 line, perfectly combining the well known traits of both parents. Very vigorous and easy to grow with huge yields of super frosty and dank buds.

and

"Sour Star" (StarBud X ECSDv3)

The multi award winning "StarBud" clone, producer of rock hard, resin encrusted nuggets pollinated by our ECSDv3 male...

:character0053:

Upcoming release
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Holy Shit. Them strains r gonna be sour as fuck. I want those Sour Pink Grapefruit for sure. Keep bringing on the Sour hybrids, Hortilab. I will rocking them in my FUNK LAB, as long as u keep dropping them funky beans! Keep up the great work as usual.

jagle

jagle

amazing looking strain, those buds are gorgeous, just bursting open with trics haha

B

blaze 1

so whats the diff between the sour power and sour star a diff cut of the starbud one more satty dom

T

tree king

is the Sour Pink Grapefruit gonna be a big release where its around for a little while?

P

paulycali

Very nice Hortilab :)

You got me stoked first thing in the morning. Gotta love that

Definetaly interested in that Sour Star. I missed out on the Star Bud and would love to add this one to my stable

The Sour Pink Grapefruit sounds great as well. That ECSD V3 daddy is killing it with everything its gets crossed with. Seems to add the perfect blend of diesel

Some more pics and info would be greatly appreciated

Looking forward to the new realease

Thanks Hortilab and keep up the great work as always :)

TylerDurden119

TylerDurden119

them Sour Pink Grapefruit are miiiiiiine

when these gona be ready?

mack 10

mack 10

woo hoo! i want them both! sour/spg and starbud, cant go wrong:@)mack

sticky icky

sticky icky

Damm packin some heat Hortilab you guys deff put out the flame man I wish I still had a few of my Sour Amnesia phenos back.......Can't wait to pick some up!

Green Mopho

Green Mopho

Smokin' Sour Amnesia right now, looking at this thread! Lovin' all of Horti's gear!

Sour Star looks solid and damn amazing (but I could of swore that name is already in use; i.e. Sour Diesel x Sensi Star, also known as "Death Star")!

Ganjafarmer562

Ganjafarmer562

Looks super bomb! That pheno looks like it has the diesel calyx structure. I am waiting on some starbud seeds so I will soon have the pleasure of getting to know her.

HortiLab

HortiLab

is there a release date set for these crosses?

Seeds will be shipped from the NL to Spain this week. Fingers crossed theses gems should drop in a week or two ;)

"SourPower" is a sister of the "StarBud" crossed with the ECSDv3. SourStar is StarBud X ECSDv3 (reg). "SourPower" S1´s of our award winning clone are ready as well and will be posted soon, too. :)

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Seeds will be shipped from the NL to Spain this week. Fingers crossed theses gems should drop in a week or two ;)

"SourPower" is a sister of the "StarBud" crossed with the ECSDv3. SourStar is StarBud X ECSDv3 (reg). "SourPower" S1´s of our award winning clone are ready as well and will be posted soon, too. :)

awesome are the starberry's coming soon I know there are going to be some serious dank in the sourpower's man sourstar sounds amazing as well I still wish i had better luck with the starbud seeds are they coming back as well?? stay fosty my friend
P.G.

Top Bottom