Upcoming season ..

• Thread starter WCC
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

WCC

I;m getting off to an early start this year .. I've already started some Bonkers (NG) , Gods Skunk , A3 and some Af-Warp that a good friend gifted me ... they are all growing well so far .. but I was hoping to add a strain that I cant seem to find anywhere anymore .. Its originally from the BC Interior and was wondering if anyone has heard of it kicking around still ... there was Mighty Mite .. then a strain called "Micro" which happens to be the one im after... Any help would be much appreciated !!!

S

Sporulater

What about guerrilla gold, that is a mighty mite strain isn't it? I think it's crossed with friesland though

W

WCC

This particular strain is uber hardy .. super potent and HUGE yeilding .. I've never seen ANY outdoor strains perform like this lady has ... and the search continues .. lol

A

Alekiboy

So you are starting indoors and moving them outside when it warms up??
Just wondering as most places are still under a deep freeze...
I am too anxious to start also :)

W

WCC

So you are starting indoors and moving them outside when it warms up??
Just wondering as most places are still under a deep freeze...
I am too anxious to start also :)

Yessir ... Only way to go .. as soon as the soil warms up in the ground they go !!!!

S

Skunkenstein

I remember seeing the Micro-Mighty mite listed in Emery's Cannabis culture Magazine..I have the older mags somewhere around here.The only place I see West Coast seeds{mighty mite} anymore is at Legends seeds.com.I don't know how Legends is doing these days..When I made orders from Red 4-5yrs ago they were Fantastic.They always kicked in some nice Freebies!!Good luck!:rock

Latest posts

Top Bottom