Upcoming Seed Release

• Thread starter ELBURRO
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ELBURRO

ELBURRO

Breeder
Supporter
Hey guys. I want to let you all know that I am a member at Ganja Rebel Seeds and we will be vending seeds here, on THCFarmer, soon.

About Ganja Rebel Seeds: Here, at Ganja Rebel Seeds, we are passionate connoisseurs of Cannabis and we pride ourselves in producing quality seeds using organic nutrients. Furthermore, we strive to bring you the best product and impeccable customer service.

The seeds that we will be releasing were bred by Ganja outdoors in the beautiful mountains of the Emerald Triangle in Humboldt County, California. Ganja and I will be here to answer any questions. Please feel free ti post your questions on this thread and we will get back to you as promptly as possible. We look forward to hearing from all of you.

The strands that we will be releasing here
ECSD X (OG x Chemdog)
(OG x SD) X Durban
ECSD X Durban
5G's Red F2
HB X DSD
ECSD X DSD
(OG x Chemdog) X (OG x SD)
5G's Blue F2

I will post pictures and more information tomorrow..

Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
Welcome! I look foward to pixs and more info. Durban crosses have my attention.
Confu.

ELBURRO

ELBURRO

Breeder
Supporter
ECSD X (OG x Chemdog)
Genetics: East Coast Sour Diesel X (SFV OG x Chemdog)
Strain Type: Indica/Sativa hybrid
Flowering Time: 10-11 weeks
Outdoor Harvest: October 7-21
Sex: Regular
Environment: Indoor, Outdoor & Greenhouse
Filial Generation: F1
Seeds Per Pack: 10-13
Testing Status: Fully Tested

Breeders notes: Expect A+ quality from these. Long branches from the ECSD with denser heavier buds with a little more frost and quicker finish from the OG x CD. Some pheno's will have a more squat structure with less stretch and more OG dominance.
Yummy funky taste should linger after a nice clean toke. Very strong effect. Dank!!
ECSDXOGXCD.jpg

ELBURRO

ELBURRO

Breeder
Supporter
(OG X SD) X Durban
Genetics: (SFV OG x Sour Diesel ibl F2) X Durban
Flowering Time: 10-11.5 weeks
Outdoor Harvest: October 10-21

Breeders notes: Two females were selected and used to make these seeds. Each was covered in a thick layer to frosty trichomes and boasted a piney funky lemony OG stank from the buds with a huge yield.
The Durban has a lot of influence in these. Grows big fat buds with a lot of gooey resin. Mostly sweet smelling with a little added funk. Expect a lot of unique variation.
(OG x SD) X Durban.jpg

ELBURRO

ELBURRO

Breeder
Supporter
ECSD X Durban
Genetics: East Coast Sour Diesel X Durban
Flowering Time: 10.5-12 weeks
Outdoor Harvest: October 15-25

Breeders notes: We're really happy with how this hybrid turned out. There is plenty of variation and lots of vigor. The Durban dominated traits in over 50% of these but the ones to look for are the Sour D leaning phenos. They are chunky and more dense than the ECSD or the Durban and are greasy with resin and smell from 20 ft away. They also finish faster in about 10 weeks.
The majority have a strong sweet smell and fluffier buds with an 11+ week flower time. These are enjoyable for everyone,but if you find the chunky ECSD pheno,clone it and hold onto it.
ECSD X Durban 1.jpg

ELBURRO

ELBURRO

Breeder
Supporter
5G's Red F2
Genetics: (Sour Diesel X F13) X (OG x Chemdog) x C99)
Flowering Time: 8-9.5 weeks
Outdoor Harvest: Sept 25-Oct 10
Filial Generation: F2

Breeders notes: The 5G's Red is the C99 dominant line of our 5G's polyhybrid. In one third of these plants you will find sweet pineapple to grapefruit smells with large pinkish silver frosty buds. The rest will have more purple traits and larger buds. The high of the fruity phenos is very well balanced and relaxing. The purple phenos are a bit stronger and more indica dom. Look for the pinkish fruity ones with heavy branches for a keeper.
5G's Red F2 1.jpg
5G's Red F2 2.jpg

ELBURRO

ELBURRO

Breeder
Supporter
5G's Blue F2
Genetics: (Sour Diesel X F13) X (OG x Chemdog) x C99)
Flowering Time: 8-9 weeks
Outdoor Harvest: Sept 25-Oct 7
Filial Generation: F2

Breeders notes: The Blue line is the largest yielding of the 5G's and the first to finish. It grows big long dense buds. The test grower of these ran 50 seeds and selected a beautiful keeper with a seriously strong sturdy structure and a ton of vigor. It grows beautiful buds covered in frosty trichomes and has a purple berry smell and flavor. Tons of vigor in this one. Also can finish in the last week of Sept outdoor.
Pics are of the F1 mom.
BLUE 5G 1.jpg

ELBURRO

ELBURRO

Breeder
Supporter
ECSD X DSD
Genetics: East Coast Sour Diesel X Double Strawberry Diesel
Flowering Time: 9-11 weeks
Outdoor Harvest: Oct 7-21
Testing Status: Tested

Breeders notes: The DSD brings down the flower time of the ECSD a bit and adds some nice colors and density to the buds. I grew a few of these in small pots to test with minimal care and nutrients. It produced some tasty dense buds with long spear shaped tops. Lot's of variation and unique flavors. Certain phenos can finish quick and yield big. These two highly sough after statins combined offer a large spectrum of unique plants and serious quality.

ELBURRO

ELBURRO

Breeder
Supporter
OG x Chemdog X (OG x SD)
Genetics: OG x Chemdog X (OG x SD)
Flowering Time: 8.5-10.5 weeks
Outdoor Harvest: Oct 1-16

Breeders notes: This is a hybrid of our selected keeper OG x Chemdog mom from Rez's seed stock and our proven breeder OG x SD male. The OG x Chem mom has tested at over 28% thc and over 30% total cannabiniods. It is quickly becoming a popular sought after clone in parts of the Emerald Triangle.
The male OG x SD beefs up yields,adds lots of frosty trichomes,and passes on relatively quick flowering times.
These were tested in a small side experiment in 2 gallon pots. Feed only guano and plain water. They grew very frosty dense buds with an almost while appearance. They had sturdy branches and finished quick.
If you are looking for really strong cannabis that is easy to grow with top notch elite parents,this is for you.
Pics coming soon.

ELBURRO

ELBURRO

Breeder
Supporter
Headband X DSD
Genetics: Headband X Double Strawberry Diesel
Flowering Time: 9-11 weeks
Outdoor Harvest: Oct 5-18

Breeders notes: The DSD brings down the flower time of the Headband and adds some sweet flavors and bright colors to the flowers. Lot's of variation in these,especially in flower times. Big yield potential.

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Very nice selection! Well.done thread too. Mad props. Welcome to The Farm. Can wait to see some of your gear grown out! Peace.
Quest

ELBURRO

ELBURRO

Breeder
Supporter
Thanks guy for the compliments. All this strains where breed by Ganja, who is the founder and head breeder Ganja Rebel Seeds. I am member of the GRS Collective and I am also doing my own selection and breeding. The project I am currently working on includes starting to find males that are 5GYELLOW x STARFIGHTER and DOUBLE OG SOUR x STARFIGHTER. These Strains were made at GRS farm using my stud starfighter male from the 2nd pack. I will post more info later.

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Hell Yes! you guys finally releasing seeds this is great news. Ive followed your outdoor for a little while and truly inspirational to say the least. Seriously changed my thinking in several ways. Good luck with everything and I will be waiting for these for damn sure.

MW

Top Bottom