Upcoming Seed Release

• Thread starter ELBURRO
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

Ganja Rebel

Breeder
Supporter
Thanks for the warm welcome guys,and thanks to Logic for having us and giving us a little sub forum here.
Looking forward to sharing our work with the members here at the farm. There's been a lot of blood sweat and tears put into this work and we're finally prepared to share our seeds with the canna community.

ELBURRO and I will be working together on several exciting joint projects as he mentioned and he will be mainly handling info and questions here at the farm. I'll stop in from time to time and share pics and updates on our priding projects when I can spare the time. ELBURRO will keep you posted on when and what will be available.

Thanks for the interest and support,

Peace.

GR..

EVOKE

EVOKE

popcorn.gif

KBB

KBB

The strands that we will be releasing here
ECSD X (OG x Chemdog)
(OG x SD) X Durban
ECSD X Durban
5G's Red F2
HB X DSD
ECSD X DSD
(OG x Chemdog) X (OG x SD)
5G's Blue F2
Glad you'll be offering Ganja Rebel's gear here...made me decide to join up. Will you be offering any of the 5G's Yellow line as well?

soserthc1

soserthc1

Glad you'll be offering Ganja Rebel's gear here...made me decide to join up. Will you be offering any of the 5G's Yellow line as well?
Og times chemdog ? which cut of og and chem dog - ghs version ? or chem dawg ? .....

KBB

KBB

Hi ELBURRO any news or updates? Is there a timeframe for when Ganja's gear will be available? Any 5G's Yellow?

ELBURRO

ELBURRO

Breeder
Supporter
Hi KBB,
We had some issues with the shipping and I will update it soon. In regards to the 5g yellow, I don't think there will be any at the farm as of now. But I am in the process of finding a 5gyellowxstarfighter male so I will keep you posted.

Reactions: KBB
KBB

KBB

We had some issues with the shipping and I will update it soon. In regards to the 5g yellow, I don't think there will be any at the farm as of now. But I am in the process of finding a 5gyellowxstarfighter male so I will keep you posted.
Yes please let us know when the first release will be at the farm...I will be waiting patiently. Look forward to hearing more about the 5gyellowxstarfighter. Thanks

Karlo

Karlo

Gear looks very nice!! Im hoping to secure some when you make the drop, please keep us informed!

G

gog

ECSD X Durban
Genetics: East Coast Sour Diesel X Durban
Strain Type: Indica/Sativa hybrid
Flowering Time: 10.5-12 weeks
Outdoor Harvest: October 15-25
Sex: Regular
Environment: Indoor, Outdoor & Greenhouse
Filial Generation: F1
Seeds Per Pack: 10-13
Testing Status: Fully Tested

Breeders notes: We're really happy with how this hybrid turned out. There is plenty of variation and lots of vigor. The Durban dominated traits in over 50% of these but the ones to look for are the Sour D leaning phenos. They are chunky and more dense than the ECSD or the Durban and are greasy with resin and smell from 20 ft away. They also finish faster in about 10 weeks.
The majority have a strong sweet smell and fluffier buds with an 11+ week flower time. These are enjoyable for everyone,but if you find the chunky ECSD pheno,clone it and hold onto it. View attachment 287875
WOW

ohgee kush

ohgee kush

I have 2 of your strains and Im glad I got a hold of them. I cant wait to run them indoor this fall/winter. I got the double og sour and the OG x chem..

G

gog

ECSD X Durban
Genetics: East Coast Sour Diesel X Durban
Strain Type: Indica/Sativa hybrid
Flowering Time: 10.5-12 weeks
Outdoor Harvest: October 15-25
Sex: Regular
Environment: Indoor, Outdoor & Greenhouse
Filial Generation: F1
Seeds Per Pack: 10-13
Testing Status: Fully Tested

Breeders notes: We're really happy with how this hybrid turned out. There is plenty of variation and lots of vigor. The Durban dominated traits in over 50% of these but the ones to look for are the Sour D leaning phenos. They are chunky and more dense than the ECSD or the Durban and are greasy with resin and smell from 20 ft away. They also finish faster in about 10 weeks.
The majority have a strong sweet smell and fluffier buds with an 11+ week flower time. These are enjoyable for everyone,but if you find the chunky ECSD pheno,clone it and hold onto it. View attachment 287875

How do i go about purchasing these one's

d420dool

d420dool

I wanna try some of ur stuff sounds good let us kno when the drop is guys thanx for ur work

Top Bottom