Update and suggestions.

• Thread starter Ctorez85
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ctorez85

Ctorez85

Hello all, I posted recently about 10 days ago of having some bug issues. Did tons of research as well as tried a few trial and error. I was having a big issue with black carpenter ants and I believe aphids. I come to find out the best solution was Diatomaceous earth( food grafe) I covered the plants literally. Seems to solve the issue. I now come to yall about whether I should be trimming the lower to hell push growth up?! I heard alot of pros and cons. But I'd like to hear advice from more season growers. I tried a different technique. By forcing all the branches out to get more sunlight and it shot up like crazy. What's the next step? This was only a 10 day time period of growth

Update and suggestions
Update and suggestions 2
Update and suggestions 3
Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
I like to let mine just go wild and before flip/flower I’ll trim what I know won’t do much, ie, the lower weaker branches. Those become my clones.

Like2Grow

Like2Grow

I tend to defoliate indicas which fill in the center so much only the top few leaves get light. Sativa grows very differently and them I leave alone until flowering. With your plant it has no light or air issues so I'd just let it grow until you see a reason to do some trimming.

It's a healthy looking plant !

Latest posts

Top Bottom