Update from Hell

• Thread starter Ironhead1970
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ironhead1970

Ironhead1970

I just trimmed 1/2 lbs of wet fan leaves off of both my autoflower Train wrecks according to King Crop seeds they will be ready to harvest in 8 weeks mine will be 7 weeks old Monday that's from the day they sprouted I don't think they're be ready to harvest in only a week. Growing in bubble buckets. PH 5.7 water temperatures are 66 degrees F feeding with GH Floranova one part nutrient bloom 4-8-7, Hydroguard and I have not added any (Cal-mag + it's 2%Nitrate Nitrogen?) Since I switched to the bloom nutrients. TDS is 615. Growing under 315 watt CMH light with a CO2 bag hanging? Tent is 3'X3'X6'
Update from hell
Update from hell 2
Update from hell 3
Update from hell 4
Update from hell 5
It's actually hard to keep the temp above 77 degrees F humidity is 55%. Temp is usually 75 degrees F. Here's some photos on one plant new leaves are drooping? The last picture is before I trimmed you can see I took it easy scared of doing any damage at this point. My last grow with old seeds ended up getting about to this point before I didn't know or think to check the calibration on my PH pen and it was way off and I killed myplant.

London bud

London bud

I just trimmed 1/2 lbs of wet fan leaves off of both my autoflower Train wrecks according to King Crop seeds they will be ready to harvest in 8 weeks mine will be 7 weeks old Monday that's from the day they sprouted I don't think they're be ready to harvest in only a week. Growing in bubble buckets. PH 5.7 water temperatures are 66 degrees F feeding with GH Floranova one part nutrient bloom 4-8-7, Hydroguard and I have not added any (Cal-mag + it's 2%Nitrate Nitrogen?) Since I switched to the bloom nutrients. TDS is 615. Growing under 315 watt CMH light with a CO2 bag hanging? Tent is 3'X3'X6'View attachment 872116View attachment 872117View attachment 872118View attachment 872119View attachment 872120 It's actually hard to keep the temp above 77 degrees F humidity is 55%. Temp is usually 75 degrees F. Here's some photos on one plant new leaves are drooping? The last picture is before I trimmed you can see I took it easy scared of doing any damage at this point. My last grow with old seeds ended up getting about to this point before I didn't know or think to check the calibration on my PH pen and it was way off and I killed myplant.

The 8 weeks finish time doesn't mean from when the seed sprouts. Autos still have a seedling stage and very short veg, you'll be looking about eleven weeks in all

AnselAdams

AnselAdams

Supporter
I just trimmed 1/2 lbs of wet fan leaves off of both my autoflower Train wrecks according to King Crop seeds they will be ready to harvest in 8 weeks mine will be 7 weeks old Monday that's from the day they sprouted I don't think they're be ready to harvest in only a week. Growing in bubble buckets. PH 5.7 water temperatures are 66 degrees F feeding with GH Floranova one part nutrient bloom 4-8-7, Hydroguard and I have not added any (Cal-mag + it's 2%Nitrate Nitrogen?) Since I switched to the bloom nutrients. TDS is 615. Growing under 315 watt CMH light with a CO2 bag hanging? Tent is 3'X3'X6'View attachment 872116View attachment 872117View attachment 872118View attachment 872119View attachment 872120 It's actually hard to keep the temp above 77 degrees F humidity is 55%. Temp is usually 75 degrees F. Here's some photos on one plant new leaves are drooping? The last picture is before I trimmed you can see I took it easy scared of doing any damage at this point. My last grow with old seeds ended up getting about to this point before I didn't know or think to check the calibration on my PH pen and it was way off and I killed myplant.

I was going to ask when you planned on trimming. I see no light penetration to the lower parts of the plants. 1/2 lb from two plants? Wow. How are you planning on preserving the trimmings?

I Would be interested in seeing the trimmed up pics please.

Top Bottom