Update on my grow

• Thread starter 420Andrew
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
420Andrew

420Andrew

Heyyo haven't posted in a while, thought i'd update with some fresh pics! The first photo is from 16. december when it was just about to start flowering.
IMG_20191216_230556.jpg

Some questions for the more experienced growers- i know i've a long way to go but how long can I expect this unknown autoflower strain to mature for before it's ready to harvest? Is there any science behind 18/6 or 20/4 being better for autos than 24/0? Is it normal that there's still no smell whatsoever?

sprouted on 9. november, that makes them 8 weeks old now, by now they seem to have stopped stretching too, the burned tips are from them stretching too close to the lights too fast 🙁
enough talking, here's some pics
IMG_20200110_185104.jpg
IMG_20200110_183450.jpg
IMG_20200110_183440.jpg

Last edited:
stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

I don't know shit about autoflowers, but I have 4 bagseed going right now that are flowering under 24/0 light schedule. They started showing signs of being females after about 4 weeks since sprouting and then went directly to bud. I was hoping to take cuttings and start my perpetual system back, but now that they appear to be autos, I couldn't care less about them. I am just letting them do their thing under 24/0. Your plants appear to be pretty sativa leaning, so I would say to prepare yourself for a fairly long flower cycle. Good luck with your grow. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

just taking a look ,you need to work on the heat,the serated edges is a sign,as far as the auto,there aint no telling,they do there thing and you just have to wait,they are putting on buds and there gonna be very long ones ,might even wrap around the stem hahahah,i do believe your in for a wait though,very sativa dominant looks to me like,never done auto,they just dont seem right to me,but do plenty of sativa and they all take time and for sure worth the wait

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

didn't even notice that until you pointed it out! thanks, i'll do something about it asap :)
i noticed it only because i woke up to a 89 degree room this morn,scrambling,open doors and tent doors letting in fresh air from outside,had to turn my damn ballast down to 50% until, this front moves threw

Top Bottom