UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE ALL CRITICS WELCOMED

• Thread starter CurtisBlow916
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
fishbush

fishbush

That's a lot of different potting soils and a lot of different nutrients. What's the plan? Light Warrior for seedlings > Happy Frog? Ocean Forest?

Don't complicate things. You don't need a zillion potting mixes. If you're planting seeds directly in soil, Light Warrior is a good start. Then, Ocean Forest would work for the rest of the grow. It will also provide all your nutes for the first few weeks. I haven't used the others, though I know many people use Happy Frog with good results.

I believe that fan and light are way underpowered for a tent of that size, but I haven't looked at the specs.

Have you ever grown anything before? You might want to practice on inexpensive/free seeds.
Agreed on all points.
simple is best, we are the ones that make growing complicated most of the time. Plants just want to grow!!

CurtisBlow916

CurtisBlow916

that faster drying/more nutrients theory will only cause problems and more money, i grow in soilless and don’t feed that much.
put your money into lights..
Yea, I’ve been reading about that theory and kinda misworded it but it’s more leaning towards nutrient correction and being able to see the reaction the plants have faster. I’ve heard in soil like fox farm it might take 5 or 6 days to see affects compared to coco or a soilless medium it’s more in the 2 to 4 day range. And I’ve heard the overwatering is way harder to do in fabrics than plastic, soil and soilless .. but I guess it really does all come down to preference .

CurtisBlow916

CurtisBlow916

I will be in the hunt 😂 or try to breed some myself but that’s gonna take some time I think.. haven’t really been in the breeding forms and books yet..

CurtisBlow916

CurtisBlow916

So have you decided what strain or strains you're going to grow?

What effects are you looking for?
Im really more of a smoke to get high kind of guy.. anything will do , I’m just trying to grow some GREAT looking, smelling and tasting weed.

My wife on the other hand is in the culinary field and would like to get into the infusion aspect of it all. Both CBD dominant and THC dominant edibles. So I’ve been in deep thought on if what I strain taste like, what it smells like, idk if it matters of how the bud itself actually taste if you bite it or not 😂 Some help would be nice 😂😂😂

CurtisBlow916

CurtisBlow916

Yes sunshine #4 advanced. Seemed if I wasn't TOTALLY on my game I'd walk into the flower room and have some of the 5 gal fabrics feather light getting less water because something gummed up etc. Gave me very little time to react. That's more a personal problem though lol!! The hard pots not drying so fast works better w my personality or whatever ya wanna call it and I noticed no difference growth or yield so for my own personal sitch they are more convenient. Sure maybe dry root mass in fabrics would be fatter compared to hards not debating that👍
Honestly being a first time cannabis grower I’m deathly afraid of over watering.. from what I’ve heard and read over watering is way more concerning than under watering as if you under water and correct in a adequate time your plants should bounce back fairly well but on the flip over watering can cause a number of problems..

CurtisBlow916

CurtisBlow916

Highly recommend the AC Inlets

I’ve got 1 6incchh for exhaust
1 4inch for under canopy

Keeps temps bang on

maybe get a air purifier too just to add
I went with the 6” for exhaust but I never heard of kind of a cross wind with 2 inline fans.. could you farther explain

Top Bottom