Updates from advanced coco land!

• Thread starter ThatRapperWeed
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Colossus

Colossus

Im from Australia and apparently it had to do with the importation of controlled Chemicals, the 3 part grow, micro, bloom was allowed here. Unfortunately and some how i could only get my hands on a bottle of Grow.

If you're in the states i dare say you would be allowed to. You export them why cant you import them? 😂 (Granted Advanced nutrients is from Canada) for us so far away in this subject same-same.

What benefits does DynoGro give you in a personal opinion setting?

Madmax

Madmax

Im in oz too mate..theres no particular reason apart from some experienced growers on here using it and getting great results ...

Colossus

Colossus

Im in oz too mate..theres no particular reason apart from some experienced growers on here using it and getting great results ...
U rippa👌👌👌

Hope youre staying warm!

So i was told by the representatives at Advanced Nutes they always had issues importing to Australia because of the regulations with some of the chemicals in their products. If you have a good relationship with ur local shop and ask for it specifically they might be able to get it in for you (considering its not on the ban list)

My locals were apart of Operation Ironside and have been taken down 🤦 i have so many questions and no one to turn to 😂

What were you using or are you using at the moment?

Id say if you can source it online - try that option first and ask the company for some discreet packaging?

Top Bottom