Upgrade Time (4k 2 8XL Co2)

• Thread starter BudGoggles
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
St3ve

St3ve

Any of you know how to rewire an old sun light supply ballast from 120v to 240v and can I use the same plug in wire as before
I have one of those. On mine there are two wires marked on the instead, one for 120v the other for 240v. Just switch only that wire. I don't know how else to tell you, thats all I do. Mine does use the same plug.. however on a different ballast I recently had to switch out the older style plug for a new one. Found a replacement online for cheap..

sox

sox

Nice set up bro!
next set up for me is gunna be exactly what you got goin..minus the co2.

Set that room on fire!

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

I figured it out Steve thanks
The room is so bright you cant go in there with the door shut. Im going to have to get some shades to be able to work in there.
Floors painted and the UCs get setup Monday
Hoping to have plants in by Tuesday

H

hogan400

Great work bg! Looking clean and finely detailed man. I noticed ur ballasts up on the shelf, they are gonna generate some heat. you might get a small fan and circulate the air off em...I had one burn once and it was a little scary.

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Thanks Hogan
I already thought about the ballast I have a big fan Im going to point towards them.

I did however get the room pretty much finished. I have it on a dry run until Friday morning then Im dropping the girls in the drink.

Ill get some pics on of the entire get up Friday
So far its running smoothly the mini split is the shit

tconch

tconch

Im going to be running 24" center to give a perfect 4x8 canopy each plant evenly lit up.
Ill have 3.5 ft of extra space at the entrance for a few coco plants and the dehu
BG i'm not an expert in this stuff ,but depending how big you're growing them you may not be able to move in the room. i used 8x10 gal buckets with 24" centers and 32" at walls and it was crowded. not trying to be a jerk just making an observation.

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Thats the plan Tconch fill the entire room

I should be able to move around in there for veg and early flower
Mid to late bloom I shouldnt have to move around in there much just let them grow

tconch

tconch

Thats the plan Tconch fill the entire room

I should be able to move around in there for veg and early flower
Mid to late bloom I shouldnt have to move around in there much just let them grow
BG the room looks great,what nutes have you been using in any of your grows?

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
I love a fresh new room. Im sure this will be stellar. What kinda dehuey ya have for that room? Do your thang BG I've admired your grows for quite awhile now. ;)

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Hoping today I can get the plants in. Had a issue with setting the A/C but I think its figured out.

Ive ran floranova, dutchmasters and triflex in the UC and they all work great. Ill be running dutchmasters this run I have a shit ton of it from a friend.

I think its a soleus dehu 70 pint it was on sale for 2 bills

Top Bottom