Upgrade Time (4k 2 8XL Co2)

• Thread starter BudGoggles
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BudGoggles

BudGoggles

How do I get pics from my old album cant find it anywhere???

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Yep just finished sanding and painting the room

Flat white with added mildewcide
Remodel 003

Remodel 005

Remodel 007

Mini split
Remodel 008

SourBubble X WR cuts waiting on legs
Remodel 009

Hoping to figure out the mini split and get it hooked up in the next couple days

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Great progress BG! That room is gonna be packed with fat colas soon...

GenghisDon

GenghisDon

Damn that's clean bro. Couldn't do it as nice if I tried my best, props.

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Im hoping to hang the split Friday
Then I have a buddy thats going to wire it for me and add a sub panel for the entire grow room
Its getting close hopefully up and running full swing by the end of next week

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Lookin good BG,after building a new spot from the ground up in hindsight one of the things i really wish i had done was run my electrical in pvc conduit like you did,it would have made things a little easier and i would not have to worry every time i drive a screw!Nice job bro,you gonna kill it.

H

hogan400

Looks good BG! That dehuey will do the job proper. You might consider an extra carbon filter and fan though. I been noticing in my sealed rooms that they go bad pretty quick and Im over sizing em too. I think its because the humidity runs a little higher. Good show man.

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Sorry for the slow go gang
I been hitting it hard and Im real close. My clones are wanting out of the cloner Im gonna have to cut there legs in half before the UC.
I ll get some pics up today just finishing hanging the second set of lights. I think your gonna like my rig.
Im still waiting on the Hvac dude to come vacuum the system but its all hooked up and ready.

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Any of you know how to rewire an old sun light supply ballast from 120v to 240v and can I use the same plug in wire as before

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Im going to be running 24" center to give a perfect 4x8 canopy each plant evenly lit up.
Ill have 3.5 ft of extra space at the entrance for a few coco plants and the dehu

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Getting it done just have to paint floor install door and away we go

Remodel 001

Is there any problems with running the Co2 this way I have 4 spickets
Remodel 002

Remodel 003

Outside the room all the shitz
Remodel 006

I also figured out the 240v wiring for the ballast shits bright as hell gonna need shades for the room for sure

BCboys

BCboys

Very nice bg, I'll be looking forward to the updates in the months to come. If you remember next one you're snapping photos, could you get one of the winch system for the lights and where the wires run to? Beautifully clean man.

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Thanks guys

BCboy its a heavy duty bicycle hoist. It has a stopper on it that holds and the extra rope ties off to bracket on the wall for extra safety. Pretty sweet deal ebay $30 each

Top Bottom