Upgrade Time (4k 2 8XL Co2)

• Thread starter BudGoggles
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BudGoggles

BudGoggles

I havent done a good thread in a while so I thought I would share what Im doing right now.
I been down and not growing since March and its time to get the shit going

The old room has been tore down and is getting totally revamped

Heres whats going into the room
Room size 12.6 X 10.6 with a couple inches shy of 8' ceilings
4K with magnum XXXL hoods NO glass, there be 1 heavy duty bike holder per 2 lights for easy lowering and raising
The lights will be run off a Titan timer box
1 UC 13 gal 8XL, 1 UC 8 gal 8XL
1/4 hp chiller, 1/10 hp chiller
18k btu mini-split, 70 pint dehu
2 20# aluminum tanks run off a sentinel cppm1
8" canfan on a phresh filter and 3 isolating fans

Well cant find my albums so I cant show ya what it looked like before but it was 3k passive intake and kinda messy

Heres what it looked like yesterday after framing and insulating the ceilings
Remodel 002

Remodel 003

Remodel 006

Heres how Im running the electrical in the room, plastic electrical pvc glued and sealed tight makes it water proof
Remodel 004

The wirings run for the mag drive pumps, dehumidifier, isolating fans and canfan + filter. Thats the olny things that are going to be in the room

Today I finished the sheetrocking and 1/2 the wiring tomorrow Im going to get the tape laded, coated and the wiring all finished up

Ill update as I progress
Hoping to have the room up and running for a dry run by next week

Enjoy
BG

UCMENOW

UCMENOW

BG's back in town.

Looking forward to seeing you crush it.

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Thanks guys
Once I got off my ass and decide to get it done I getr done quickly
I will blow shit up for sure as long as dialing in co2 isnt very hard, I think I have the right equipment to do so (besides some quantums) hahahaa be bangin some mag ballast til they do me wrong

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Im probably gonna run all my 3/4 lines in pvc as well mise well do it right

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Sweet! Another bangin' BG show and I've got a front row seat... Boo Ya!

F

fuzzy

Hey BG, i was just wondering if you knew about how many amps your settup was running?Looking good! peace,fuzzy

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Nice to see ya around Shady

fuzzy Ill let ya know tomorrow exactly how many for the entire get up

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

Going from magnetic to Quantum digital is about half as big of a jump as going from magnetic to Gavita digital. Saved you some trouble and when you upgrade you'll really notice it.

WalterWhiteFire

WalterWhiteFire

Sweet project duder! I like the design and build part almost as much as I like to grow! Looks like you got your bases well covered, good luck and keep us posted!

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Heres what I finished up today

Remodel 001
Remodel 002
Remodel 003
Remodel 004

Ill get the finish coat on tomorrow then Ill be sanding and painting Monday then Im gonna install the split a/c

Heres a couple mothers that barely survived the time off from growing

Remodel 005

All4freedumb

All4freedumb

Nice to see you back BG.. I look forward to this show.. I know how beautiful you raise your girls to be...

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

Really nice work with the dry wall and making a sexy finish.

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Fuzzy Ill be running lights and A/C at 27 amps with 240v and all the rest will be 110v around 22 amps so right around 50 amps total for the entire get up

KennyPowers

KennyPowers

looks like its comin along nicely over there BG. cant wait to see you back in action!

St3ve

St3ve

Yay.. been waiting on this one BG, you've flirting about Co2 for awhile now. Can wait to watch how things progress.

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Sorry for no updates I been outta town
I have a delay and cant start growing until the 5th of Sep but Im still going to have everything in the room all setup and ready to go. Ill get some update pics soon. Im gonna hit it hard next week and should have the entire inside of the room finished lights hanging and all
Stick around it will be a good show for sure
Just cut 30 sourbubble clones for the first run should be killer

Top Bottom