• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Djrvalley

Djrvalley

Area: upstate NY
Strains: purple cush, Luke Skywalker, Afghan cush,
Experience: very little....
Feeding: Mega crop both for veg and flower
58 year old male, don't really smoke but my son's are quite happy about my garden.:)

Jimmie

Jimmie

Hey to fellow new yawker, older then you by a few, live on eastern Long Island. By the looks of the vid, your son should be stoked!!

Growgirl77

Growgirl77

Hey, ny'er here, too! First season, second grow (first 2 were autos and I harvested already) I have 2 photos going. I'm starting indoors in a few weeks, I've caught the bug. Like yourself, I don't smoke heavily, I do appreciate a few tokes of a heavy indica at night though. I started growing mostly as a hobby, but alsp bc so many strains heighten my anxiety. I got my card and was buying from dispensaries and found it was so expensive that I began researching how to grow. I became obsessed, and now have learned so much about cannabis cultivation that I'd like to start a small edibles company, or grow for ppl specific strains and turn them into edibles for those who prefer ingestion, like myself. This photo is a random seed, thinking it's a sativa given it's 9'2" stature but I have a small experimental single flower grow that is incica and it's the citrusiest thing I've ever smelled. I love connecting with local folks and just wanted to say hi and tell ya that your garden is gorgeous!

IMG 20210831 172151482 HDR
IMG 20210831 172232235
Djrvalley

Djrvalley

Hey, ny'er here, too! First season, second grow (first 2 were autos and I harvested already) I have 2 photos going. I'm starting indoors in a few weeks, I've caught the bug. Like yourself, I don't smoke heavily, I do appreciate a few tokes of a heavy indica at night though. I started growing mostly as a hobby, but alsp bc so many strains heighten my anxiety. I got my card and was buying from dispensaries and found it was so expensive that I began researching how to grow. I became obsessed, and now have learned so much about cannabis cultivation that I'd like to start a small edibles company, or grow for ppl specific strains and turn them into edibles for those who prefer ingestion, like myself. This photo is a random seed, thinking it's a sativa given it's 9'2" stature but I have a small experimental single flower grow that is incica and it's the citrusiest thing I've ever smelled. I love connecting with local folks and just wanted to say hi and tell ya that your garden is gorgeous!
Yup, I would say sativa for sure! :). I am definitely addicted to growing,also have a little thing going in the basement. I love all the different strains and I was interested in making edibles too. I bought the machine that squeezes out the oil. But haven't gotten around to trying it yet. Keep in touch and please share your progress! I love this stuff!

Growgirl77

Growgirl77

Yup, I would say sativa for sure! :). I am definitely addicted to growing,also have a little thing going in the basement. I love all the different strains and I was interested in making edibles too. I bought the machine that squeezes out the oil. But haven't gotten around to trying it yet. Keep in touch and please share your progress! I love this stuff!
I dried and cured flower and ground it down with a coffee grinder and cooked it in a crock pot with equal amounts of coconut oil. Bought molds, 1 box jello 1 packet gelatin 1/4 cup flower1/4cup oil. Boil, pour, refrigerate 30-30min. They are so potent I can only eat 2gummies and I'm zoned out 2 hrs later. I did it to help sleep instead of Xanax. And they help. There's a million recipes for candies, I tried 2 and gummy is much easier than lollipop hard candy. That require more attention and precise temp. And the syrup HURTS so bad if you drip it on yourself. The gummies tasted way better with coconut oil, IMO. I just figured out that my outdoor giantess has seeded...now I have new material to research. Lol. Nice to meet ya!

Djrvalley

Djrvalley

Holy cow! I think I will have to try your recipe ! If that's OK? I took another video today, waiting for it to down load. That 9 ft plant is insane !

Growgirl77

Growgirl77

Holy cow! I think I will have to try your recipe ! If that's OK? I took another video today, waiting for it to down load. That 9 ft plant is insane !
Yes please, use! Then roll in susr or sweet and sour crystals and out in a bag I fridge and shake around! Yum tummy

Top Bottom