Urgent!!! Another herm? Need opinion.

• Thread starter ThatRapperWeed
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ThatRapperWeed

ThatRapperWeed

Hey, I'm not sure if I'm jumping the gun here. This plant had had a few pods pop up but by the next day they have pistils coming out. Is it herming or just producing more bud sites? I don't want to pull it if I don't have to. Lights are out in 2 hours so I need advice.
Urgent another herm need opinion
Urgent another herm need opinion 2

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
if there is two tiny hairs protruding out, than it’s female, no hairs is male. first pic is male.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
if there is two tiny hairs protruding out, than it’s female, no hairs is male. first pic is male.
generally once you see what you see in the first pic you have a couple days to determine weather it’s a make or female,. so don’t worry.

lvstealth

lvstealth

Supporter
my guess? it is not showing boy parts. i dont think what you are seeing there is the stick and balls, and it is shaped like girl parts and has the 2 splits not the more splits like the boy parts.

what you see to the left of that, which i think is part of why you think boy, is not boy i think, i think it is the angle of the shot making it look different.

just my opinion, and i have not seen so many real life plants, id listen to @GNick55... besides, he says wait, that is better than tossing it! lol

JSH1973

JSH1973

Supporter
Give it a couple of days at least like already said, then after, if it is a couple of male bits, you can try and scrape them off and keep a tight eye on it to see if it was just a couple of loners in that spot.

crustycorcus

crustycorcus

Theres balls in both pics. First pic is sacks on the left side of the node, and the second pic looks like sacks and a protruding pistil.

ThatRapperWeed

ThatRapperWeed

Thanks everyone, as tough as it is, I'll give it more time, you guys are the best!

ThatRapperWeed

ThatRapperWeed

So strange, checked today, sure enough, just more pistils and nothing looking like pollen sacks. Keeping my fingers crossed that my nutes are just causing a shit ton of bud sites.

Latest posts

Top Bottom