URGENT APPEAL for all dog lovers in the NORTH Carolina region

• Thread starter theherbalizor
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
As some of you may be aware, I am involved in the breeding of certain dogs.... Now there is a Puppy mill or Farm in the states who unfortunately got a hold of a couple of our pups and has been using them ever since there first season and every season since to breed from.

This culminated in one of our registered dogs passing whilst undergoing a caesarian section. Her body was so exhausted and malnourished - all skin and bones that she did not survive her 8th Caesar. YES HER 8th!!!! And she was nearly 5.

The dogs are kept in terrible conditions and are seen purely as $$$ signs. They even have a furnace on one side that is used to burn pups that are born not quite fit to standard. This does not mean disabled dogs, just perhaps curly tails or patches. Nothing that stops the pup from becoming a fully healthy dog, and they are killed.

Now I know this happens everywhere, but if these guys were in my own country I would have liberated these dogs long ago..... I can not sit back and do nothing any longer.

Please, anyone from that area please contact me via pm and lets see if we can change some dogs lives for good and put an end to this terrible puppy mill.

Thanks

B

biggs

dam herb, thats a horrible thing to be happening. can you not report them to an animal cruelty place of some sort?

2DogWalker

Herb,

I hate hearing about the mistreatment of dogs in this manner. I wish I was in NC to be of more assistance. I hope you resolve this situation soon. Best Regards...

2Dog

D

Donk Frog

Contact S.P.C.A...in that state or check online for animal rights groups if its a big enough mill or will make the news call P.E.T.A thier follows are nuts, I ahte animal abusers :( Would like to throw them in the furnace......

Top Bottom