Urgent - Flower Hair Brown Too Early

• Thread starter newgrower47
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

newgrower47

I am in the 3rd week of flower. A few of my flowers are getting brown hairs. It's too early for the color change. What could be the reason for it? How can I fix it ?

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Did you spray anything... That fries them quick

Reactions: Ina
Ina

Ina

Оr if the air is too dry or something like that.... They should be still fresh,check you conditions and don't touch and squeeze them:)Or they change color when they are pollinated:)Changing color of pistils doesn't mean they are getting ready if it is early in flower,just something in the conditions or you using something like that stupid HALO that makes them brown:)

bicky studs

bicky studs

circ fans blowing straight on flowers.... a fan leaf rubbing .... pollen... lots of things can cause it.
all buds... or just 1 or 2....

N

newgrower47

Оr if the air is too dry or something like that.... They should be still fresh,check you conditions and don't touch and squeeze them:)Or they change color when they are pollinated:)Changing color of pistils doesn't mean they are getting ready if it is early in flower,just something in the conditions or you using something like that stupid HALO that makes them brown:)
I appreciate the details! I was able to fix it, thank you! :)

Reactions: Ina
nikson

nikson

Please explain how the problem is resolved.
I have the same problem.. end of week 3. few brown hairs .

Top Bottom