!URGENT! WHAT TO DO WITH BUDS WITH NANNERS!

• Thread starter gorillaglueaaron
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
Yeah i see how similar brewing and growing can be to one another. It takes practice and knowledge to get comfortable doing something especially if you are doing it on your own.
I remember back in 2015 i had a harvest herm on me i had given up then. Then suddenly early this year I seen a local homie growing and I had to start up and sure glad I did.
This is my third grow but about a month into my first one, I got a really bad bug problem so I sprayed my plants with some junk I found at the store and what a surprise, it killed them completely within 2 days. That was when I realized I actually needed to learn about the stuff I was doing. It was really annoying at the time, but I'm happy it happened because I definitely wouldn't be as careful now if they survived.

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
oh yeah man i never even seen those before. I would def try getting one of those before the mars. They look pretty legit i like the dimmer knob on them and the price is good.
I saw them on amazon and they were way more expensive than the mars hydros so I didn't even look into them but recently someone suggested them so I looked at the website.

NewWorld

NewWorld

Heres a direct comparison between the TS1000 and the P1500. Im not sure about components and warranty y
Though

Screenshot 20201102 202220 Brave
Screenshot 20201102 202329 Brave
Top Bottom