• Tagged users None
P

praxis

Urkle cookies first grow
tt
Matttttt
Urkle cookies first grow 3
Matttt

I thought I would kind of just give a quick review. Here's a couple of pics from my phone of some different phenos at about week 7. I apologize about the quality of the pics. I should of used my camera. All smell wonderful, really tropical fruity and super frosty. This is my first grow and so far no problems. I ordered GSC s1 had a custom issue. Fortunately for me, Logic was nice enough to give me my choice on replacement pack and still sent me freebies! I chose the urkle x gsc and I have zero regrets. I popped all ten and nine sprouted which were all females. I'm very happy with the plants and will be ordering more for sure. Thanks again Logic!

F

FooDoo

Amazing work on your first run . I haven't seen anything from logic come out whack.

Same.thing happened to me btw, ordered s1, customs took them, so logic just sent urkle x gsc because all the s1 stock is depleted

P

praxis

Looks like some tasty herb
Nice frosty dank right there @praxis looks super tastey!

Thanks guys!! I hope they taste as good as they smell.

Amazing work on your first run . I haven't seen anything from logic come out whack.

Same.thing happened to me btw, ordered s1, customs took them, so logic just sent urkle x gsc because all the s1 stock is depleted

Thank you. Customs doesn't want us to have the S1 lol.. Oddly I'm almost glad it happened. Really liking this strain right now.

P

praxis

Bet some of those customs officers are popping beans in their basement.
WOW, that is one heck of a first grow, you should be proud.
Thanks you for the kind words. Honestly its probably the genetics and a little bit of luck. I feel blessed to have found this forum. Their is a vast amount of knowledge here from some insanely gifted growers like waaynegrows, blazer, makingoo, oneflip, just to name a few! Some of the other forums it seems like growers for some reason or another don't like to share there secrets to success, tips or help. Maybe that's just a my perception. But here, everyone seems to jump at the chance to give advice, which is great. After months of reading grow logs and journals I decided to give growing my own medicine a shot and I will never look back! Thanks again! Sorry for the rant.

P

praxis

How is the veg time on them? The second and third pics look dead on forum. That's a cut I'd like to have.
They seemed to grow a little slow but I have nothing to compare them to. I'm sure an experienced grower would say they don't grow slowly lol They were vegged for roughly six weeks. The second and third pic are of the same plant. Its the frostiest and has super bright orange pistils and is turning purple now. Small buds but rock hard. If you live in Maine I would happily give you a cut.

Topofthecrop

Topofthecrop

They seemed to grow a little slow but I have nothing to compare them to. I'm sure an experienced grower would say they don't grow slowly lol They were vegged for roughly six weeks. The second and third pic are of the same plant. Its the frostiest and has super bright orange pistils and is turning purple now. Small buds but rock hard. If you live in Maine I would happily give you a cut.
Right on, yea the reason I ask is the urkle in her. I know that my forum vegges fairly fast and the urkle I've read about and had an also having a leaning urkle cross is a slow veg. Just curious really. The last half of that all lead to the forum. Dense low yield hard nugs with bright orange hairs. Very cool.

H

happy b

Well i have an s1 gsc from devine and its nice but it just doesnt put out and its really picky too.id love a blast at the urklecookies.they look excellent.

Onetwothree

Onetwothree

@praxis looking good my friend. I was thinking about picking up a pack of these...what is the smoke/high like?

I've been growing beans from Nirvana because they're cheap and I'm still new to growing, but once I'm more confident (which I am now) I think I'm ready to step up to some serious seeds, and Logic seems to have the best stuff. The price tag is definitely scary though. I kind of think about it like buying a steak...if you buy an awesome rib eye from your local butcher for $50 and overcook it, you feel like a jerk...but it's still probably going to be better than any steak from your chain grocery store. Anyway, now that I know what I'm doing (sort of) I'm less worried about overcooking a good steak.

P

praxis

@praxis looking good my friend. I was thinking about picking up a pack of these...what is the smoke/high like?

I've been growing beans from Nirvana because they're cheap and I'm still new to growing, but once I'm more confident (which I am now) I think I'm ready to step up to some serious seeds, and Logic seems to have the best stuff. The price tag is definitely scary though. I kind of think about it like buying a steak...if you buy an awesome rib eye from your local butcher for $50 and overcook it, you feel like a jerk...but it's still probably going to be better than any steak from your chain grocery store. Anyway, now that I know what I'm doing (sort of) I'm less worried about overcooking a good steak.

For me the high is almost equally head and body high. Very potent. There were several fruity, earthy, tasting phenos but the one I picked smells like coffee and moth balls. Smells kinda gross but tastes like no other. My favorite.
Great analogy with the steaks by the way lol Well the good news is you have more then one shot at these beans as long as you take cuttings/clones. Looking back at my first grow with these they didn't compare to my second grow with her. Here are a couple pics of some dried urkle x forum cookies

Urk
Urkcok
Urrrrrk
Onetwothree

Onetwothree

For me the high is almost equally head and body high. Very potent. There were several fruity, earthy, tasting phenos but the one I picked smells like coffee and moth balls. Smells kinda gross but tastes like no other. My favorite.
Great analogy with the steaks by the way lol Well the good news is you have more then one shot at these beans as long as you take cuttings/clones. Looking back at my first grow with these they didn't compare to my second grow with her. Here are a couple pics of some dried urkle x forum cookies

Damn those are pretty!!

Top Bottom