Urkle Cookies (first Grow)

• Thread starter praxis
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

praxis

Wow, @praxis nice job with these. Are those dried buds from your chosen keeper? Gotta get me some a dat
Thank you. Yes, these are dried from my keeper pheno. Turns jet black and smells stronger then any strain I have right now by a long shot. Tastes like mothball mint cookies if that makes sense. Strange but oddly delicious lol I think I have some pics of the plant in flower I will dig up. I was hesitant buying them at first. When I copped these beans there weren't many breeders selling forum cut hybrids, especially European breeders. Emphasis on at the time lol I was skeptical, but these are the real deal. Thanks again for the comment.

kevinn

kevinn

Thank you. Yes, these are dried from my keeper pheno. Turns jet black and smells stronger then any strain I have right now by a long shot. Tastes like mothball mint cookies if that makes sense. Strange but oddly delicious lol I think I have some pics of the plant in flower I will dig up. I was hesitant buying them at first. When I copped these beans there weren't many breeders selling forum cut hybrids, especially European breeders. Emphasis on at the time lol I was skeptical, but these are the real deal. Thanks again for the comment.

I was wondering if you topped them or just let them grow el-natural.

P

praxis

I was wondering if you topped them or just let them grow el-natural.
Usually run straight up el natural first round, but took cuts off the tops of these. Here's a pic of some lowers towards the end of cycle. Pic is washed out but I hope it gives an idea. Anyway thanks for posting kevinn!! I haven't figured out how to turn off the flash on my phone.
Urkkk

RG420

RG420

For me the high is almost equally head and body high. Very potent. There were several fruity, earthy, tasting phenos but the one I picked smells like coffee and moth balls. Smells kinda gross but tastes like no other. My favorite.
Great analogy with the steaks by the way lol Well the good news is you have more then one shot at these beans as long as you take cuttings/clones. Looking back at my first grow with these they didn't compare to my second grow with her. Here are a couple pics of some dried urkle x forum cookies
Dam I'd buy/smoke that!!! Dank work bro! ;)

kds710

kds710

Usually run straight up el natural first round, but took cuts off the tops of these. Here's a pic of some lowers towards the end of cycle. Pic is washed out but I hope it gives an idea. Anyway thanks for posting kevinn!! I haven't figured out how to turn off the flash on my phone.
View attachment 567275
Sexy looking solid nugs!

A_j_207

A_j_207

I just popped some bllood orange urkle x dosidos. Also have blood orange urkle x forum

FarmeR.Jay

FarmeR.Jay

Is this strain from csi gear from the farm.
Was really interested in these beans, was hoping to get a pack & get me a really
"sweet cookie dough purply" taste

kds710

kds710

Is this strain from csi gear from the farm.
Was really interested in these beans, was hoping to get a pack & get me a really
"sweet cookie dough purply" taste
this is from Divine Genetics hence being in the Divine Genetics forum

M

MotoGP

Great looking stuff, did you happen to weigh how much one plant produced?

Top Bottom