Status
Not open for further replies.
hiboy

hiboy

El diabo isnt it. thats also the name of a bar in vegas on the strip
hiboy

T

Th3Jungl3Boy

Send a letter to Obama demanding to stop bringing cocaine to US from all South America.
Their goal is NOT to stop drug trafficking, but to have total control of the cocaine and other drugs.
Look Afghanistan for example, since the US invasion the production of opium has increased like never before!

Afghanistan has been the greatest illicit opium producer in the entire world, ahead of Burma (Myanmar) and the "Golden Triangle" since 1992, excluding the year 2001. Afghanistan is the main producer of opium in the "Golden Crescent". Opium production in Afghanistan has been on the rise since U.S. occupation started in 2001. Based on UNODC data, there has been more opium poppy cultivation in each of the past four growing seasons (2004–2007) than in any one year during Taliban rule. Also, more land is now used for opium in Afghanistan than for coca cultivation in Latin America. In 2007, 92% of the opiates on the world market originated in Afghanistan.This amounts to an export value of about $4 billion, with a quarter being earned by opium farmers and the rest going to district officials, insurgents, warlords, drug traffickers. In the seven years (1994–2000) prior to a Taliban opium ban, the Afghan farmers' share of gross income from opium was divided among 200,000 families. In addition to opiates, Afghanistan is also the largest producer of hashish in the world.

true grit

true grit

Its not even a matter of supply and demand. Drug abuse has been around the same % of population since existence- the problem is the Drug War. The politicians control the flow, which controls price, and funding for government.

Nothing is changing until we legalize drugs, ask the drug cartels- they've openly thanked the U.S. Legislature for accepting bribes to keep drugs illegal, as keeping things illegal keeps them in business. Its sad when the cartel leaders openly say that legalization would ruin their business for good...but they have no fear of that because of US greed.

And yes to the above poster- our Afghan presence is for heroin, as we are now the largest dealers in the world via Afghanistan. Funny if you watch some of teh vids about it from the military. One military cat lifted up a couple keys of black tar they found on airships, and said his bosses told him not to worry about wasnt his concern- and thats supposedly the regular. They are there to "fight terrorism" not drugs supposedly.

S

Sea Of Green

Conspiracy theories aside, this thread seems pretty ridiculous from the get go.

Is this guy seriously complaining about paying more than $50 for a lb.? For real?! A lb. of what? Even if you payed $130 a lb. for it, let me tell you something pal...IT WAS DOGSHIT!

If that's what you're satisfied with, then quit your bitchin'. You don't even no what real weed is. Which IS ALL GROWN IN THE USA!!!. Ya rude little punk!!

If you want any of it you better be willing to pay real money for it. What the fuck do we owe you? With your truck loads of cheap shitty drugs you try and flood our streets with. You stupid motherfuckers wouldn't know a good thing if it stuck it's dick in your mouth. EVERYTHING YOU GOT SUCKS DICK!!!

You want good buds cheap? GROW YOUR OWN!!

Of all the dickhead, arrogant, ingrateful bullshit I've ever heard in my life...

MarijuanaBaybee

MarijuanaBaybee

^^^^^yo man all it takes is a > :call: tooo the boyz :character0095: :character0095: and :character0025: to drop by and go see you and say :hi and get yourself snatched up and end up :lipssealed: in the trunk and have this guy laffin at ya>>:big_boss: for disrespecting there is no need to disrespect ok? :cool0041: haha fo reals man why you so mad at the world :sign0065:

mann pricesss still the same down in by my compas neighborhood if he's still alive, but it isss in the middle of nowhere and warm there but ey it has berly any semillas and taste good look good and smell good, all 4 things i look 4. it's called lima limon from sina. it fukin suks that all these tweakers and pericoheadz fuck it up for everyone else. 1 day hopefully everything will be taken care of. :passingjoint:

S

Sea Of Green

That's nice!

FYI, you lost me at yo. The rest made no fucking sense whatsoever...

true grit

true grit

Conspiracy theories aside, this thread seems pretty ridiculous from the get go.

Is this guy seriously complaining about paying more than $50 for a lb.? For real?! A lb. of what? Even if you payed $130 a lb. for it, let me tell you something pal...IT WAS DOGSHIT!

If that's what you're satisfied with, then quit your bitchin'. You don't even no what real weed is. Which IS ALL GROWN IN THE USA!!!. Ya rude little punk!!

If you want any of it you better be willing to pay real money for it. What the fuck do we owe you? With your truck loads of cheap shitty drugs you try and flood our streets with. You stupid motherfuckers wouldn't know a good thing if it stuck it's dick in your mouth. EVERYTHING YOU GOT SUCKS DICK!!!

You want good buds cheap? GROW YOUR OWN!!

Of all the dickhead, arrogant, ingrateful bullshit I've ever heard in my life...

You obvioulsy don't know the grower you referring to. LOL. Pretty sure he'd be showing you good buds.

And thats the ignorant American ego that plagues this country. Blame the mexicans for americans being drug addicts. classic. LOL. like i said blame the politicians who facilitate the mexican cartels before blaming mexico.

MarijuanaBaybee

MarijuanaBaybee

You obvioulsy don't know the grower you referring to. LOL. Pretty sure he'd be showing you good buds.

And thats the ignorant American ego that plagues this country. Blame the mexicans for americans being drug addicts. classic. LOL. like i said blame the politicians who facilitate the mexican cartels before blaming mexico.

^yesssir graciaz^

S

Sea Of Green

On second thought...let me spell it out for you then.

1. This is a medical marijuana forum. So it's for people that grow, produce, and/or use medical marijuana legally. I'm pretty sure this kind of thread isn't even supposed to be allowed. What part of buying a pound of marijuana off the streets and baking it into marijuana edibles for your entire family to consume before church qualifies as medical use of marijuana?

2. Stupid stoners who can't even speak in an intelligent manner about the Cannabis plant MAKE US ALL LOOK BAD...MMMM K?!!!

3. You're lucky I'm not dumb enough to publicly make any kind of veiled threats like you would. I'm stealth like a fuckin' ninja, you won't get any warnings of my attack until I'm already on your ass. Sleep well!

4. Grow this mofo!!! I got more years growing experience then most you fools been alive!!!

true grit

true grit

1. This is a General Discussion forum, this thread is fine and obviously has been from the time posted.

2. We're on a forum, MMJ opinions aren't formed here wise ass. this is the internet, who cares if folks ramble.

3. If you want to make indirect threats, you won't find yourself on this forum for long.

4. Good for you, no one gives a fuck.

I would encourage you to quit being a dick if you wanna stick around these forums.

S

Sea Of Green

1. No it isn't, read the rules.

6. Threads or posts pertaining to the buying/selling/trading/swapping/testing/giving of seeds, clones, pollen, cannabis, hash, or any other substance or article is not permitted in open forum by members and will be deleted. Threads or posts pertaining to the 'recreational use' of narcotic substances is not permitted in open forum by members and will be deleted.
2. Wise, yes. Ass, no. Ramble on for all I fucking care.

3. Duh. Who threatened whom anyways?

4. Bad for you, I do!

Not my loss...I'm just trying to help out by calling bullshit when I see it. Some of us believe in what's called "internet pollution". That's when a bunch of whack ass nonsense gets glorified as truth. Without people like me to say something opposing it, you'll have little of any practical use. And nothing that resembles the truth. Just wasted bandwidth and hard drive space. God damn shame really

But WHATEVER, HAVE IT YOUR WAY!!!

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Wow, Sea of Green for being such a devout medicinal user, I'm curious what you'd have to medicate with to relax?

T

TreFarmer

1. No it isn't, read the rules.

2. Wise, yes. Ass, no. Ramble on for all I fucking care.

3. Duh. Who threatened whom anyways?

4. Bad for you, I do!

Not my loss...I'm just trying to help out by calling bullshit when I see it. Some of us believe in what's called "internet pollution". That's when a bunch of whack ass nonsense gets glorified as truth. Without people like me to say something opposing it, you'll have little of any practical use. And nothing that resembles the truth. Just wasted bandwidth and hard drive space. God damn shame really

But WHATEVER, HAVE IT YOUR WAY!!!
This comes from a place of love and peace:damnhippie::tongueout
No disrespect but do you live in North East Cali or Oregon?? Just wondering cause last time through the story was how "All the n***** are fuckin this place up!" I said "Really?" He says ya "We gotta stick together, they are comin for us! It a race war, haven't you seen the news?" I just about shit myself laughing so hard, I said "You got the wrong guy Homie! I am Guero Garcia, hencho en Mexico. Hombré" (which I am not any of those but have very diverse friend pool;) lol) but his look was priceless, as guero doesn't even tell how white I am!

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Well someone could use a nap or a time out anyway! Then maybe some canna cookies and milk before sharing time and were in luck as this is finger painting day! But you all have to be good first! Lets see thoughs rabbit ears kids! (Looks like peace signs and signals kendgardners that they should all be still and quiet)

T

TreFarmer

Well someone could use a nap or a time out anyway! Then maybe some canna cookies and milk before sharing time and were in luck as this is finger painting day! But you all have to be good first! Lets see thoughs rabbit ears kids! (Looks like peace signs and signals kendgardners that they should all be still and quiet)
*very quietly laughing my ass off*
That's funny! And handy, cause I love me some finger painting! Oo oo canna cookies, n milk. DAMN then nap time for sure!

B

brncow

If you happened to be living on the Texas border...say Raymonville or Port Mansfield, you could buy popcorn on the street for $25 an ounce. There are several sativas grown Mexico that rival MMJ in strength and healing qualities. Just because the commercial version of street pot is barley grown to maturity and is handled roughly does not mean it all is ! Some folks grow a small batch of primo buds and do it right. Even regular street pot has healing. For example, I knew of an elderly Mexican lady that would buy a matchbox of pot, pour it into a dish and cover it with rubbing alcohol, and after it covered in white mold would rub it on her joints in her hands for pain relief. For that use, it might not matter what quality it was....the story is this: Don't let you alligator mouth overload your parakeet ass...lol

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Mexico used to have more refined strains and some of the Highland was the shit back in the day, but much of it has been crossed out with free breeding by greedy cartels who grow lesser quality and more quanity.I still have some very good Mexican Highland genetics as do a few older collectors. If the cartels had there way they`d do the same thing to us medical growers in the Norcal forests! Pollen drifts for miles!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom