• Thread starter Jalisco Kid
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
The men my mom hires know a HELL of a lot about growing and using weed, ALL of the plant. They've helped her quite a lot, especially with arthritis treatments.

TortureKill

TortureKill

Mexico used to have more refined strains and some of the Highland was the shit back in the day, but much of it has been crossed out with free breeding by greedy cartels who grow lesser quality and more quanity.I still have some very good Mexican Highland genetics as do a few older collectors. If the cartels had there way they`d do the same thing to us medical growers in the Norcal forests! Pollen drifts for miles!

Absolutely Mark, As do I. Hold onto theses and reproduce every few years. Keep them pure, and pass them around. Hope all is well with you McCastle.

T

TreFarmer

Absolutely Mark, As do I. Hold onto theses and reproduce every few years. Keep them pure, and pass them around. Hope all is well with you McCastle.
Some of the best (street) Sativa I ever smoked was in Oaxaca. Premee, and weeds mixed in, but the high was so purely cerebral. I wish it had been seeded. I was in the highlands for two weeks, a half a day from "civilization" so I'm pretty sure this was pure landrace, and enjoyed it thoroughly! I have a call in to my buddies down there, they are rounding up samples for me. Lets cross our fingers!

GanjaGardener

GanjaGardener

ethnocentrism (ĕth'nō-sĕn'trĭz'əm) n.
1. Belief in the superiority of one's own ethnic group.
2. Overriding concern with race.
ie blame your own problems on the other guys group as if your group didn't have any.

Happy to see that cooler heads have prevailed. That was quite a display.

T

TreFarmer

The men my mom hires know a HELL of a lot about growing and using weed, ALL of the plant. They've helped her quite a lot, especially with arthritis treatments.

I remember about 15 years or so ago, I went to TJ for spring break, to stay with my"hermano" and party a bit. I had a shoulder injury, causing acute pain. He had some Ethyl Alcohol with a few grams of over mature stems and (acquired just for this) marijuana flower in the bottom. Not because he smoked the best, he does not puff, no because his Gma (a Oaxacan Medicine Woman) said it was the most beneficial. And it was! I tried it when I returned, using Ethyl I brought back & my own flowers (Kush) and even kief to bring up the med level. Couldn't ever reproduce the quality. Between Sativa containing CBDs, the knowledge of preparation and application, or wizdom for short, it worked! Thanks for the wizdom Beto!

GanjaGardener

GanjaGardener

If I could time travel, I'd like to go back about 12,000 years and get into the minds/et of a few of the top neolithic growers and shamans of their time, preferably, only a few generations removed from their hunting-gathering ways when intuition was still fresh. Imagine what could be learned!

The HC

The HC

I remember when meth was still made in America. Trailer park fires were a lot more common, but you knew where it came from.

J

Jalisco Kid

Why people are so used to taking it up the ass they think something is wrong when they are not being bent over. SOG I am sorry you ran into this thread. You think like some clubs do,if the price is cheap there must be something wrong. I offered my BP for cheap last spring as it was my last grow where I grew for free. Buyers turned me down without looking at it. Some places they were such fools I left them some to try. They called and begged me to come back.well I didn't.
We had a killer summer, lots of rain. So I invite you to come down and try our shit. To make you feel better I will round up some 2800 lb buds so you will feel right at home. 240 bucks to fly into pv and back. Almost worth flying down for a fresh fish dinner.
I will be in santa clara del cobre for Day of the Dead if anyone wants to burn some bubble. JK

soserthc1

soserthc1

Apathy is not wotking anymore. This border crap has entered my world so now the US has got to stop cramming white shit up their noses. It did not bother me too much that my familily has to go thru occasional checkpoints to help fight the guns and money coming from the US. But now the check points are interfering with me burning good herbs. Took me a week to locate some then I had to pay $180 bucks for a lb. The most I paid in the past was always under 50 bucks a lb. It cost me $130 plus a $50 dollar delivery charge because it is a little warm in my neighborhood. I could have bought some local beaster for 40 a kg. but we wanted some kine herb for semana santa.
So please ask all tweakers and coke heads to reduce their consunption as they are effecting world markets in a negitive way. Suerte JK

what a stupid ass comment - stay off the forum you jackass ..... sorry i know this against the rules but this douce bag deserves it..............:sign0065:

MarijuanaBaybee

MarijuanaBaybee

Yea that herb soaked in alcohol works wonders! My compa gave me some his mom made with some of my sugar trim! It soothed the pain in my shoulder from a torn rotator cuff... Too bad the ethyl is hard to find in northern Mexico now!

GanjaGardener

GanjaGardener

For the uninitiated who might have stumbled into this thread- cannabinoids, whether endo or ingested, have been proven to help users relax w/ one of the side benefits being a relief/release from anger. Rage and contention are oft times induced by the over/misuse of pain killers, alcohol, meth, blow and combinations thereof. Just a generality. May be a moot point in regards to this thread but I've seen this pattern several times before and thought it might be worth noting. But then again, maybe this post is simply another example of wasted :sad0071:space-time.

Best wishes

GG

J

Jalisco Kid

I would like this thread closed por favor. I do not want any one tossed for narrow thinking. I almost, almost meant this as tongue in cheek. I really did not think simpletons would stop packing their noses or slammin if I posted that. JK
God now I have to live with myself knowing someone called me a DB.And its 4 days till I can see my therapist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom