US habits effecting mine

• Thread starter Jalisco Kid
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jalisco Kid

Apathy is not wotking anymore. This border crap has entered my world so now the US has got to stop cramming white shit up their noses. It did not bother me too much that my familily has to go thru occasional checkpoints to help fight the guns and money coming from the US. But now the check points are interfering with me burning good herbs. Took me a week to locate some then I had to pay $180 bucks for a lb. The most I paid in the past was always under 50 bucks a lb. It cost me $130 plus a $50 dollar delivery charge because it is a little warm in my neighborhood. I could have bought some local beaster for 40 a kg. but we wanted some kine herb for semana santa.
So please ask all tweakers and coke heads to reduce their consunption as they are effecting world markets in a negitive way. Suerte JK

Aligee

Aligee

180 a lb damn thats cheap ..must be nice brah !!!

:character0110::party0022:

A

Abob

Yeah JK, I'm so out of touch with hat white shit. I thought no one was still stuffing their noses with it. I guess I was lucky to put it away for good. been 25 years now and glad to rid of the desire.
Sorry to hear about your economics, you need to save some of your own for days like these. Hope things settle down, it sounds pretty ugly.

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

So please ask all tweakers and coke heads to reduce their consunption as they are effecting world markets in a negitive way. Suerte JK

No offense but that's a lost cause. It's only gonna get worse my friend.:worried

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
lmao I dont even know what to say to that one

entertaining rant though

maybe tell your friends/countrymen to stop trying to sneak that shit over the border and quit beheading people

Venom818

Venom818

supply and demand that shit will never stop especially crystal that shit is popping right now.Thank god i have never tried any of that shit.

joeca1i

joeca1i

Mexico is about to collapse,thats when they'll ask for help.Its part of the nwo'z plan,and their north american union scheme,then to a 1 world gov.ruled by the devil...rev 9:11They had the angel of the bottomless pit ruling over them as king. In Hebrew he is called Abaddon, and in Greek he is called Apollyon.
http://www.blogdelnarco.com/#translate-en

T

TreFarmer

lmao I dont even know what to say to that one

entertaining rant though

maybe tell your friends/countrymen to stop trying to sneak that shit over the border and quit beheading people

"friends/countrymen" :confused0054: If OUR "friends/countrymen" didn't exploit every last culture, maybe they could use their own resources to better life for themselves. The marihuana war itself, was started as a racist agenda towards Mexicans and blacks, yet the CIA (mostly white Americans) runs most of the Heroine, and protects the poppy fields that produces it!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dR3EZq1TKU8 So.... who do you think is protecting the coca plantations? :evilgrin0040:

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

You guys should watch the dateline they showed sunday night about the mexican drug cartels. Couldn't type out the details cause most of you wouldn't believe me. Watch it.

L

Lost

You stop the Mexican "Narco" culture and we will stop importing the white.

Neither are gunna happen... :anim_09:

:)

GreenMercy

GreenMercy

Jeezus! Talk about kicking the proverbial hornets nest...... Couldn't you have just insulted Christianity or Islam?:sign0065:

J

Jalisco Kid

Speaking of GOD I used some of that herb for butter. We have a meal where the family gets together before going off to mass. I made a batch of sweet bread for a friends dinner. I am in a little trouble for our clan having the giggles during Mass. All I can say in my GOD has a since of humor,not a fear monger. The village knows us they will get over it. Suerte JK
waves this morning

D

DANKeschön

LOL, if you folks down there would concentrate on getting more of the fine green stuff up to us, maybe we wouldn't have any need for that stupid white stuff:evilgrin0040:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom