Use a Larger netbasket or no need??

• Thread starter Zoneshityee
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Zoneshityee

Zoneshityee

Hi everybody, I was wondering if I should transplant to a larger net basket, im at 5in circular, with a starter rockwool cube. Do you put the rockwool in a larger rockwool?? This baby I clone myself :) first time round my two plants were babies, I want this one to fill the freakin house then. I think I am at an amazing start, with 3 mains, 2 of them split for me without the second top. The third I want to just go straight out with fim'd tops along the base 👍what do you this think of that?? All advice and/or constructive criticism is highly appreciated and encouraged🙌👌

Zoneshityee

Zoneshityee

Oops forgot the pic. Blue dream it's about 2 weeks from cutting from the mama. The mama was in flower and manifold to 8 even, so this baby is monster cropped and I think we connected like avatar and that's why it decided to split haha.. it's also super crop on 2 arms that forked..

Screenshot 20201209 211903 Gallery
Zoneshityee

Zoneshityee

Pots switch?? But the thing is that there is hellllla roots already lol..

20201209 212542
Zoneshityee

Zoneshityee

So my theory is more root surface area suspended over the water would encourage more growth, but last time I dealt with rootrot the entire damn grow..

No3r

No3r

Usually I only transplant once and that’s from clone to the bucket. In all reality it’s up to you if you want to test your theory but to me it’s just un-needed stress. IMO

Zoneshityee

Zoneshityee

Ok I put her in there and she bounced back, crazy ! Not even two full weeks this is amazing g, just first initial top !

20201210 021317
20201210 021501
20201210 022017
Zoneshityee

Zoneshityee

And what about the container? I dont want any stunted growth lol i just did my first harvest and I'll be lucky to get an ounce :(

Latest posts

Top Bottom