Used skim milk/water mix for fungicide

• Thread starter DankNugz420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

If my milk spray doesn't work I'll look into gettin some of that or somethin. Been doin stuff outside so I must have unknowingly carried them in recently
Yep. We don't like to go into the 'Garden Room' until we know we have no hitchikers with us. (Change clothes, wash hands....)

DankNugz420

DankNugz420

Feeling optimistic! I sprayed them top to bottom and the medium with 50/50 whole milk/water mix that I sat in the sun for like 15 minutes the day after I posted, seen one bug a few days later so I squashed it. Haven't seen another bug or new evidence of any since, but still looking just incase. I also found a lady bug in the house yesterday so I put it in veg tent because why not lol extra help if there are any bugs I don't see. I'll keep checking them, hoping the milk really did the trick

DankNugz420

DankNugz420

Well I missed some spots or somethin, or the milk trick didn't work as good as I hoped.. found a few more bugs. They're hard to see but I don't think it's a mega infestation cuz I've only seen a few. I lightly sprayed with h202 water yesterday but I dunno if I sprayed thoroughly enough or if my mixture was heavy enough. Gotta stay on em, hope to get rid of the bugs before they're ready for flower in about 3 to 4 weeks

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Well I missed some spots or somethin, or the milk trick didn't work as good as I hoped.. found a few more bugs. They're hard to see but I don't think it's a mega infestation cuz I've only seen a few. I lightly sprayed with h202 water yesterday but I dunno if I sprayed thoroughly enough or if my mixture was heavy enough. Gotta stay on em, hope to get rid of the bugs before they're ready for flower in about 3 to 4 weeks
you can use up to a 10% strength on plants, i would use between 5-8% strength and get it close when spraying, that stuff evaporates very quickly,

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
you can use up to a 10% strength on plants, i would use between 5-8% strength and get it close when spraying, that stuff evaporates very quickly,
whooops my bad10% can kill plants..
sorry it’s with germinating seeds you can use up to 15% strength in a glass for a few hours..

DankNugz420

DankNugz420

The mix I sprayed was like 20ml of 3% dollar store peroxide in a lil less than a half gal of tap water in the sprayer

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
The mix I sprayed was like 20ml of 3% dollar store peroxide in a lil less than a half gal of tap water in the sprayer
well might have did something, your basically trying to change the ph surface of the leaf to keep it away.. a stronger mix would be more effective.
try to find stuff like this.

DankNugz420

DankNugz420

Found one a minute ago! Here's a couple pics, they're so tiny.. lately ive only seen them on the hydro plant, which is the most robust plant of this bunch (all 5 are cuts from same plant, the frosty unknown strain). The 4 others were transplanted into used promix and soaked wth just water because I didn't know what nutes were still in the old promix but they're coming back now after giving them veg nutes
20210908 130649
20210908 130708
20210908 130524
20210908 130807

Latest posts

Top Bottom