Using Alaska Grow Buckets in my Grow Tent in a couple of weeks.

• Thread starter Grandpagrowsweed
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

Grandpagrowsweed

If you aren't familiar with how these 5 gallon buckets are used and connected for easy watering I suggest checking them out on You Tube. I'm looking forward to seeing how new root growth contantly happening as the tips break off against the fiber bags as they get more oxygen will increase the health of each plant. I've grown massive tomatoes outside with them but am going to give them a try in my 5x5 grow tent but not going to use the watering system as I am worried about overwatering the PH grow mix medium. I also want to be able to control my nutrient mix every feed by watering these plants from the top instead of a constant feed from the bottom that the grow bucket system uses. Outside I will use the reservoir water tank to feed my buckets to see if it works and eleiminating my worry for the next indoor grow hopefully. Does anyone mix bio char into their grow medium? I am seriously thinking about it. Also I want to give promts to Recharge as it helps great with my plants root structure. New to this group and always wanting to get better results.

SofaKingHigh

SofaKingHigh

If you aren't familiar with how these 5 gallon buckets are used and connected for easy watering I suggest checking them out on You Tube. I'm looking forward to seeing how new root growth contantly happening as the tips break off against the fiber bags as they get more oxygen will increase the health of each plant. I've grown massive tomatoes outside with them but am going to give them a try in my 5x5 grow tent but not going to use the watering system as I am worried about overwatering the PH grow mix medium. I also want to be able to control my nutrient mix every feed by watering these plants from the top instead of a constant feed from the bottom that the grow bucket system uses. Outside I will use the reservoir water tank to feed my buckets to see if it works and eleiminating my worry for the next indoor grow hopefully. Does anyone mix bio char into their grow medium? I am seriously thinking about it. Also I want to give promts to Recharge as it helps great with my plants root structure. New to this group and always wanting to get better results.
Any pictures?

G

Grandpagrowsweed

Any pictures?
I am at day 67 of flower on 5 Jack Herer plants in my 5x5 grow tent that I will use my grow buckets in when I am through with my harvesting of them. Trichromes hopefully have the amber ratio I have patiently(?) been waiting for by Sunday. Next grow will be Bruce Banner and also Green Crack photo feminized using my Alaska grow buckets. I will include pictures of the grow. You tube has videos of them and they are simple to make.

Top Bottom