Using coco loco by fox farms.

• Thread starter Jumbobudski
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jumbobudski

Jumbobudski

Hey all I’m growing from seed in coco loco by fox farm’s. I’m floraflex synthetic nutrients and great white myco, (real growers recharge once every 10 days) mammoth p, slf100,
npk industries Amino acids and silica and Cali magic I use nectar of the god ph up and down I’m growing in 5 and 7 gallon nursery pots. I mainline the plants and vege for about 2 months I’m growing in 4x4 gorilla grow tent with a hlg550 with uva strip I’m staggering plants in the tent I have 6 in there rite now I was growing perpetually but I’m thinking about switching my style to one harvest at a time. Packing out the tent with 9 plants. Not sure what route to take. At the moment I have a 4x2 grow tent for vege which I’m out of space with and I need more space and I have the 4x4 flower tent. I have harvest set for the. Next 2 months

Using coco loco by fox farms
Using coco loco by fox farms 2
Using coco loco by fox farms 3
Using coco loco by fox farms 4
Using coco loco by fox farms 5
Using coco loco by fox farms 6
Using coco loco by fox farms 7
Using coco loco by fox farms 8
Using coco loco by fox farms 9
Using coco loco by fox farms 10
Using coco loco by fox farms 11
Using coco loco by fox farms 12
Using coco loco by fox farms 13
Using coco loco by fox farms 14
Using coco loco by fox farms 15
Using coco loco by fox farms 16
Using coco loco by fox farms 17
Using coco loco by fox farms 18
Using coco loco by fox farms 19
Using coco loco by fox farms 20
KC Dreamer

KC Dreamer

Looks Excellent! I grow 100% organic but I use Coco Loco as my base.

Kraken.headz

Kraken.headz

Looking pretty good, dude. Your veg tent is almost mine exactly, roughly 2x4 with a utility shelf, t5 on the bottom, two HLG 100's on the the top.
For the past 3+ years, I've been a Coco Loco devotee. An awesome commercially available mix.

chugzfarmer

chugzfarmer

looks great! how do you use the recharge every ten days, just mix into water?

maine.man

maine.man

I'm a first time grower using Coco Loco as my medium. Plants are on day 25 since germination. I have Fox Farm trio nutes on deck but I'm wondering when to start them? Could anyone with experience with Coco Loco let me know how they approach adding nutrients?

Jumbobudski

Jumbobudski

I'm a first time grower using Coco Loco as my medium. Plants are on day 25 since germination. I have Fox Farm trio nutes on deck but I'm wondering when to start them? Could anyone with experience with Coco Loco let me know how they approach adding nutrients?
Hey bro. I also do not care for fox farms nutrients. I start about 3 weeks in giving nutrients. Start off with 1/4 -1/2strength and work up to full strength from there. Gradually. Plants will definitely need nutrients in coco loco. After the first 3-4 weeks. Cal mag is also a must.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Nice grow mate looking like some great buds in there my only suggestion would be to get the pots up off tent floor creat a air cap under them keep the roots dryer and warmer and I would also get some pot risers to keep pot up out of the run off , you don’t let them sit in it do you . ?

maine.man

maine.man

Hey bro. I also do not care for fox farms nutrients. I start about 3 weeks in giving nutrients. Start off with 1/4 -1/2strength and work up to full strength from there. Gradually. Plants will definitely need nutrients in coco loco. After the first 3-4 weeks. Cal mag is also a must.

thanks for tips! Do you also start with a lower strength of cal-mag and work up to full or can you begin with a normal schedule? The only thing I’ve added is a couple small amounts of Pro-Tekt.

frequentfleyer

frequentfleyer

thanks for tips! Do you also start with a lower strength of cal-mag and work up to full or can you begin with a normal schedule? The only thing I’ve added is a couple small amounts of Pro-Tekt.

First time using coco myself personally; but to add onto the cal mag usually wait until a defefiency shows before I add cal mag your nutrients should have cal & mag and if you ph correctly for veg & flower then you shouldn’t have any unless nute burn 🔥 sorry for late repsonse

A

Ace42o

So i take it you don’t have to soak/ buffer the coco loco in cal mag to decrease chances of deficiencies or prevent a lockout bc it has all this extra stuff in it. I know it says it’s triple washed and ready to use but I wasn’t sure if it was more productive or just waste of time I see %1.0calcium but no Mag on the coco loco and with that low amount makes me feel like should buffer it before use maybe?Any thought would be appreciated ! FIRST GROW

Kraken.headz

Kraken.headz

You don't need to pre treat it with anything. The fiber is rinsed, and with all the other inputs you don't have to worry so much about the unique exchange capacity of coco.

Latest posts

Top Bottom