Using floraduo part b nutrients?

• Thread starter Bib4tuna
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bib4tuna

Bib4tuna

I recently started an indoor soil grow 38 days ago. Because I was using fox farm ocean forest mix which is packed with nutrients & doing a short veg time I figured I didn't need nutes for veg period. I just flipped into flowering 2 days ago. I ordered floraduo nutes part b which is 1-5-4. I thought this was nutes for flowering period but as I read label it sounds like it's meant to be used with part a & b together. Is this 1-5-4 good enough alone for early flowering period I'm in or do I need part a too? Should I use right away or wait until plants show signs of deficiency? I know these are nube questions but I have to ask. And I don't have ph tester at the moment so I can't give that info,I'm going purely off sight of plants.

TheBioMaster

TheBioMaster

You need part A .......you never wanna use only one part of a two part nutrient.

You need to do a test with the runoff to determine ph levels, and TDS to determine if you need to add nutrients, when, and how much.

Get a ph and tds meter.

New growers don't know what to look for, so they rely heavily on the instruments to guide them.

Bib4tuna

Bib4tuna

You need part A .......you never wanna use only one part of a two part nutrient.

You need to do a test with the runoff to determine ph levels, and TDS to determine if you need to add nutrients, when, and how much.

Get a ph and tds meter.

New growers don't know what to look for, so they rely heavily on the instruments to guide them.
K,thx. I'll get the part a & the meters.

Bib4tuna

Bib4tuna

I recently started an indoor soil grow 38 days ago. Because I was using fox farm ocean forest mix which is packed with nutrients & doing a short veg time I figured I didn't need nutes for veg period. I just flipped into flowering 2 days ago. I ordered floraduo nutes part b which is 1-5-4. I thought this was nutes for flowering period but as I read label it sounds like it's meant to be used with part a & b together. Is this 1-5-4 good enough alone for early flowering period I'm in or do I need part a too? Should I use right away or wait until plants show signs of deficiency? I know these are nube questions but I have to ask. And I don't have ph tester at the moment so I can't give that info,I'm going purely off sight of plants.
I know this is probably another stupid question but here it goes. I've read that recommended npk for early flowering is 1-3-2. NPK on this flora b is 1-5-4. I've also read elsewhere its double that but I'm sure it varies with soil & hydro grows. Funds are low so I cant afford part A right at this moment but I will be picking up ph meter. If NPK should be double will doubling dose double the npk or is the part A a must?

Top Bottom