Using FoxFarm for hydroponic setup

• Thread starter Jeremey
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

No doubt! I was worried with this ones right here. I was waiting on my mini splits, and ended up having to leave my 3x3 cubes in the flood tables. Now they are in 4x4 nursery pot, on clay. Dam roots matted up, had to perform surgery with a scalpel 😂
Haha I can sympathize. My pump was slowing down at the end I was like please fucking make it to chop. I knew it was roots so big they were in my pipes was just hoping they did stop the flow. I pulled those fuckers down and I literally had almost perfect 5 gal pail full of root. I'm glad I went with 2.5 inch piping the root tips from one bucket were just poking through the next. I got lucky I would bet I cut my flow by about 1/3 but I built the system to have 10x turnover an hour and I know as low as 4x will work for a 4 site.

Jeremey

Jeremey

Haha I can sympathize. My pump was slowing down at the end I was like please fucking make it to chop. I knew it was roots so big they were in my pipes was just hoping they did stop the flow. I pulled those fuckers down and I literally had almost perfect 5 gal pail full of root. I'm glad I went with 2.5 inch piping the root tips from one bucket were just poking through the next. I got lucky I would bet I cut my flow by about 1/3 but I built the system to have 10x turnover an hour and I know as low as 4x will work for a 4 site.
Noted on the 2 1/2” pipe. I’ll remember that. I beat you were sweating bullets on that one 😬....5 gallon rootballs, wow! What PPM did you have to feed those mouths with?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Noted on the 2 1/2” pipe. I’ll remember that. I beat you were sweating bullets on that one 😬....5 gallon rootballs, wow! What PPM did you have to feed those mouths with?
They drank alot so the highest I was at was 1000-1100 but those 4 plants drank over 5 gallons a day. And as we discussed earlier on 500 scale.. lol I'm a moron some days. I think I can do 50 things at once and answer before thinking... Then usually an hour or 2 later I realize I'm a moron

Jeremey

Jeremey

They drank alot so the highest I was at was 1000-1100 but those 4 plants drank over 5 gallons a day.
Wow! That’s allot of water and nutes! Beasts, I’m sure. I think I have a few. I got some Afghani #1, Shiva Skunk genes that are impressive, Gorilla girl next round. I think it will be some lights out, special occasion shit. Also Shaman aka Purple Skunk. I dig the landrices and first generation hybrids, if you haven’t noticed 😂...a little northern lights, and one gorilla glue out of allot of dam seeds. That’s a finicky bitch there.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Wow! That’s allot of water and nutes! Beasts, I’m sure. I think I have a few. I got some Afghani #1, Shiva Skunk genes that are impressive, Gorilla girl next round. I think it will be some lights out, special occasion shit. Also Shaman aka Purple Skunk. I dig the landrices and first generation hybrids, if you haven’t noticed 😂...a little northern lights, and one gorilla glue out of allot of dam seeds. That’s a finicky bitch there.
I spent a lot of time making sure my room was optimal. It's all on controllers with CO2 supplementation. Has heating, ac, dehumidifier, humidifier and run a scrubber you can't see the equipment side in those pics. The water testing and tops are enough work I didn't want fuck with trying to adjust the rest.

Jeremey

Jeremey

I spent a lot of time making sure my room was optimal. It's all on controllers with CO2 supplementation. Has heating, ac, dehumidifier, humidifier and run a scrubber you can't see the equipment side in those pics. The water testing and tops are enough work I didn't want fuck with trying to adjust the rest.
And some call us lazy potheads 😂....I need to add co2. Next run. I might bend your ear when I pull the trigger on that. I’ve never ran it.

Jeremey

Jeremey

Shit, I need a humidifier too. It’s 42%

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

And some call us lazy potheads 😂....I need to add co2. Next run. I might bend your ear when I pull the trigger on that. I’ve never ran it.
It can be a pita. Have to have a sealed room and that makes a difference in equipment requirements.
Shit, I need a humidifier too. It’s 42%
I found I use mine for about 1-2 weeks then the plants are drinking enough that the dehumidifier is used.

Jeremey

Jeremey

It can be a pita. Have to have a sealed room and that makes a difference in equipment requirements.

I found I use mine for about 1-2 weeks then the plants are drinking enough that the dehumidifier is used.
Got it. Both are cheap. I got the outlets. I need to do that ASAP. I literally just got mini spits up 4 1/2 weeks ago. Then it got cold. Dialing it in. Glad that I had the sense not to try and take on co2 as well as a whole new way of growing

Top Bottom